Briceland Vineyards - Humboldt's Finest Since 1985

It has been a genuine pleasure to be part of the Wine Berserkers community for the last 7+ years. BerserkerDay has been a great way for us to connect our tiny, out of the way Southern Humboldt Winery with wine enthusiasts far and wide. We strive to produce expressive, honest, food-friendly wines that allow our unique terroir to shine through.

Now on to the deals!

Each 6-pack offer below has flat rate shipping of $15. Shipping on case (or more) $0. To build a case, combine any 2 six packs from the list below. Shipping to CA? Ask about a CA bonus. The asterisk (*) indicates that the wine was made with organically farmed grapes.

The Vineyards: 2014 SVD Humboldt County Pinot Noir (Offer #1) • $174
Two bottles of each; one for now and one for later.

2014 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Alderpoint Vineyard (12.7% / 98 cases)
2014 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Phelps Vineyard (13.6% / 71 cases)
2014 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Ronda’s Vineyard* (13.4% / 97 cases)

All Humboldt Pinot Pack (Offer #2) • $178 This package showcases Humboldt County Pinot terroir.

2012 Reserve Humboldt Pinot Noir (13.7% / 24 cases)
2014 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Alderpoint Vineyard (12.7% / 98 cases)
2014 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Phelps Vineyard (13.6% / 71 cases)
2014 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Ronda’s Vineyard* (13.4% / 97 cases)
2014 Humboldt Pinot Noir (13.1% / 384 cases)
2015 Humboldt Pinot Noir (12.9% / 163 cases)

Humboldt Zin & Humboldt Syrah (Offer #3) • $135
Ishi Pishi Ranch, an organically farmed vineyard near Orleans in the NE corner of Humboldt, has been a key to expanding our Humboldt grown offerings since 2011. As the vineyard continues to mature, the fruit is getting better and better. Three bottles of each.

2014 Humboldt Zinfandel, Ishi Pishi Ranch* (13.3% / 122 cases)
2014 Humboldt Syrah, Ishi Pishi Ranch* (13.5% / 116 cases)

Humboldt & Mendocino Whites (Offer #4) • $110
When my step-father founded this winery, he promoted local viticulture by making wines from all grape varieties produced in the county, a tradition that we continue to embrace today. These whites are aromatic and fermented dry. We think they’re delicious too. Three bottles of each.

2016 Humboldt Gewurtztraminer, Ishi Pishi Ranch* (13.6% / 44 cases) (bone dry)
2016 Mendocino Arneis, Spirit Canyon Vineyard (13.1% / 199 cases)

Humboldt Bordeaux Varieties (Offer #5) • $205
Organically farmed Ishi Pishi Ranch is ideally suited to growing Bordeaux grapes. These classically styled wines strike a balance between fruit and structure. Three bottles of each.
2014 Humboldt Cabernet Sauvignon, Ishi Pishi Ranch* (13.1% / 52 cases)
2013 Humboldt Petit Verdot, Ishi Pishi Ranch* (13.4% / 52 cases)

Futures: We have a list of wines to bottle between now and the end of spring shipping season. I thought it would be fun to let you know about some of what is on the way.

Red Futures: One each of the following • $185

2015 Humboldt Merlot, Ishi Pishi Ranch*
2014 Humboldt Malbec, Ishi Pishi Ranch*
2014 Humboldt Petit Verdot, Ishi Pishi Ranch*
2015 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Phelps Vineyard
2015 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Ronda’s Vineyard*
2013 Humboldt Pinot Noir, Reserve

White Futures: One each of the following • $125

2017 Humboldt Pét-Nat d’Orleans* • No added sulfites
2017 Humboldt Rosé Pét-Nat d’Orleans* • No added sulfites
2017 Humboldt Sauvignon Blanc*
2017 Humboldt Gewurztraminer, Ishi Pishi Ranch*
2017 Rosé of Humboldt Sangiovese*
2017 Humboldt Pinot Gris

To place your order: email - Andrew@bricelandvineyards.com
Please include your selection, shipping address, billing address if different and PHONE NUMBER. If you can have your order shipped to a business address, please do so, as it saves me some on the shipping expense. I will be in touch to arrange payment. If you’d rather, send the requested details and call: (707) 923-2429. If you prefer to call in your order, I am more than happy to hear from you. Also, feel free to contact me by e-mail or phone if you have any questions.

I look forward to hearing your feedback as you taste the wines.

Cheers!

Andrew Morris, Winemaker

PS. Anyone looking to visit the scenic Lost Coast or Redwood Parks/Avenue of the Giants, please consider dropping by. We are located about 4 hours north from the Bay Area, 20 minutes off of 101, and we are more than happy to see visitors. I promise to make it worthwhile for any guest that mentions Berserkers.

If you want more info and background about our winery, check out this Intro Post: https://www.wineberserkers.com/forum/topic/briceland-vineyards/#subscribe

This thread has some mentions of us as well: Has Anyone Been Drinking BerserkerDay Wines Lately? - WINE TALK - WineBerserkers

Hey andrew. I am in for preview day sixer!

In for a preview day 6’er as well. email sent.

Thanks Andrew

I’m another repeat buyer, I really can’t recommend these wines enough.

Email sent for preview day 6 pack. Thanks!

Thanks for your orders. Crap! With these plus my emails, I’d better go check just how many of the 13 PN’s I actually have…

Also, as always, a special thanks to Mike “The Champ” Evans. I think his Briceland order might have been what put him over the top last year champagne.gif

Andrew, glad I called to get the style I was looking for

I think it did!

Hey hey, is this the Petite Verdot little Corey raves about!?! One of the cooler notes I’ve seen on this site recently.

And Chris Seiber, they both have STRONG notes on the 2012 PV.

Hi Robert,

The one the Corey went wild about was the 2012, which is on the auction. But I don’t think about that until all of the regular orders are in… The 2013 is nice as well, and the pack in comes with has the 2014 Ishi Pishi Cab. which Corey has given high marks to as well.

And, sure, I’ll take the preview 6er as well, love contrast. Email forthcoming

Hi Rich.

I am on the lookout for your email. Thanks for your interest.

In at the last minute for preview pack. Email coming.

Scott.

I got your email. Thanks.

Thank you, Andrew. I’m very excited to try Humboldt Pinot, I figured yours were a great place to start.

Looking forward to trying your wines. Email sent for a 6 pack. Thanks.

Looking forward to trying your wines. Email sent for a 6 pack. Thanks.

Email sent! Excited to try these.

In for the Humboldt and Mendocino Whites package. Love to see “other” whites get some attention. Excited to see what you’re doing with them.