Great offer from Smith-Madrone!

****Special Offers from the Mountain Men at Smith-Madrone
****Crafting Amazing Wines Since 1971 & Celebrating our First Berserker Day!

Dear Berserkers:

We’re delighted to participate in BerserkerDay IX.

In case we’re new to you …this is what Todd French had to say on his recent visit …

Lots of accolades have come our way…we may be proudest of having been chosen as The Daily Meal’s Winery of the Year in 2014, and to have been in the top ten of their 2017 Best Wineries in America. Our wine has also been featured in the Top 100 Wines in Wine & Spirits Magazine.

Our offer today focuses on our Riesling. We were very proud to have won the Gault-Millau Wine Olympics in Paris for our Riesling in 1979. We are long-time champions of this varietal; in the 1980s Stu fought to have American Riesling be indicated on the label as “Riesling” vs. the former nomenclature “Johannisberg Riesling.” He was successful in that fight and in 1984 the BATF did change their regulations. We were also honored by having been named the best Riesling in North America in Stuart Pigott’s book Best Wine on Earth: The Riesling Story.

And now the best part — the offers! On some wines quantities are limited so order fast before we run out!

Ground shipping UPS
CA - $30 case or $20 6 bottles or less
Other 47 $50 cases or $30 6 bottles or less
Hawaii or Alaska? Contact us.

If your weather is bad we’re happy to hold the wine for you till it’s safe to ship.

We have three awesome offers …with savings up to 20%!

# 1 – Smith-Madrone Mountain Madness
Two bottles 2014 Estate Grown Cabernet Sauvignon
Two bottles 2015 Estate Grown Chardonnay
Two bottles 2014 Estate Grown Riesling
Berserker Price: $188.00
Retail Price for this 6 pack - $232.00
Click here to order

#2 Smith-Madrone’s Raving Riesling
Four bottles 2014 Estate Grown Riesling
Berserker Price: $98.00
Retail price for this 4 pack - $120.00
Click here to order

#3 Smith-Madrone Mountain Medley
One bottle 2014 Estate Grown Riesling
One bottle 2015 Estate Grown Chardonnay
Two bottles 2014 Estate Grown Cabernet
Berserker Price: $138.00
Retail Price for this 4 pack - $168.00
Click here to order

Our warm greetings to all Berserkers, and we look forward to filling your order. We will be available at the winery on the 27th to answer any questions you might have at 707/963-2283 or smithbros@smithmadrone.com.

Sincerely,
Julie Ann Kodmur and Bonnie Zimmermann

P.S. Just can’t resist: a little more Smith-Madrone reading: on Riesling, on Chardonnay, on Cabernet Sauvignon and Cook’s Flat.

I take some ‘responsibility’ for this one, wanting to drag them in. Amazing wines, great people. Gotta wait until tomorrow, though!!!

Our thanks to you Todd and HELLO Berserkers! Look forward to ‘meeting’ you tomorrow!

Can we do this via pick up as opposed to shipping?

Of course! Do you live in the area?

This looks great. Thanks

Lake County, so not too far! I come down fairly often, used to work for the Frias boys!

You are practically a neighbor. I work at the winery.

Excited to try some of these!

Shipping kills it for me too.

That is too bad Joe. The discount more than makes up for the shipping. Great wine and great people. They don’t discount, so this is a very special offer. Their wines are a great value.

Thank you, Dave…well said…we are a very small operation!

I agree with Dave, the discount negates the shipping cost. In for a Mountain Medley … [cheers.gif]

Just had an’04 that was beautiful. Only got 1 of the Madness, any more and the wife would be unhappy!

Regular customer for over 10 years, love the Riesling and Chardonnay year in and out. Looking forward to opening some Cabs.

Thank you, Lawrence…and have fun with the Cabs!

This was my only BD purchase as I’m trying to stick to a budget. Never tried anything from Smith-Madrone but everything I’ve read was so favorable I knew I’d kick myself if I didn’t take offer #1. Looking forward to some great wines!

Hi Rickie…great to welcome you into the ‘family,’ happy tasting!!!