WEST of TEMPERANCE BerserkersDay IX Offerings up to 30% OFF + FREE CA SHIPPING!

Dear WineBerserkers,

Greetings from Northern California and a very Happy BerserkerDay IX!!

West of Temperance is participating for the third time today and we are so pleased to be here with you again! A very big THANK YOU to the WineBerserkers community and for the WineBerserkers team for putting BerserkersDay IX on! Thank you for being here today!

We produce limited amounts of premium, hand-crafted wines made from vineyard designated wine grapes, rare varietals and from off the beaten track vineyards. Aglianico, Pinot Noir, Zinfandel, Teroldego, Petite Sirah, Merlot, Sangiovese, Carignane, Colorfield Blend and Fiano. Please have a look at our current releases:

Release Wines (PDF): http://www.westoftemperance.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Release-Wines-1.8.2018.pdf
Aglianico by West of Temperance.JPG
Let’s get right to it…
Offer #1:

Aglianico Vertical 3-pack
Deal: $95 = a 20% + discount + free UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in CA (tax included)

1 bottle 2012 Aglianico (California Aglianico. 91 Points Wine Enthusiast Magazine)

Cellartracker Notes

1 bottle 2013 Aglianico (California Aglianico. 92 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)

Cellartracker Notes

1 bottle 2014 Aglianico (California Aglianico. 90 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)

Offer #2:

Teroldego Vertical 2 Pack
Deal: $60 = a 20% + discount + free UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in CA (tax included)

1 bottle 2013 Teroldego (Heringer Estates Vineyard, Clarksburg. 91 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)

CellarTracker Notes

1 bottle 2014 Teroldego (Heringer Estates Vineyard, Clarksburg. 92 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)

Cellartracker Notes

Offer #3:

“The Italians” Vertical 6-pack
Deal: $149 = a 25% + discount + free UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in CA (tax included)

1 bottle 2012 Aglianico (California Aglianico. 91 Points Wine Enthusiast Magazine)
1 bottle 2013 Aglianico (California Aglianico. 92 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)
1 bottle 2014 Aglianico (California Aglianico. 90 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)
1 bottle 2013 Teroldego (Heringer Estates Vineyard, Clarksburg, CA. 91 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)
1 bottle 2014 Teroldego (Heringer Estates Vineyard, Clarksburg, CA. 92 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)
1 bottle Colorfield California Red Wine Blend Volume I. 90.5 Points Cellar Tracker

Colorfield Volume I Cellartracker Notes

Offer #4:

Pinot Noir Vertical 2-Pack
Deal: $63 = a 25% + discount + free UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in CA (tax included)

1 bottle 2013 Pinot Noir (Rio Vista Vineyard, Sta. Rita Hills, CA. 90 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)

Cellartracker Notes

1 bottle 2014 Pinot Noir (Rio Vista Vineyard, Sta. Rita Hills, CA. 91 Points Purely Domestic Wine Report 5.4)

Offer #5:

“The Non-Italians” Merlot and Petite Sirah 2-pack
Deal: $65 = a 20% + discount + free UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in CA (tax included)

1 bottle 2013 Petite Sirah (Giannecchini Ranch, Hopland, Mendocino County, CA. 92 Points Cellar Tracker:

Cellartracker Notes

1 bottle 2014 Merlot, Napa Valley, Yountville, CA. 93 Points Cellar Tracker:

Cellartracker Notes

Offer #6:

Full Case Discount all Wines 30% Off for 12 Bottles
Deal: 30% off full case orders! + free UPS Ground Shipping anywhere in CA (tax calculated at time of order)

Berserkers Day Exclusive offer!
You may mix-and-match any West of Temperance combination equaling 12 bottles for a full case.

Please call (415) 342-1603 or send us an email: wine (at) westoftemperance (dot) com with questions, with your order or just to say hello!

We are sorry, we are not offering online ordering for BerserkersDay IX and so we will have to do this analog once again.

Our online wine shop is almost ready, unfortunately not in time for today. Our apologies in advance for the extra step and we thank you for your patience.

This BerserkersDay IX offer is valid through Monday, January 29th, Midnight, Pacific Standard Time.

Our downloadable order form: http://westoftemperance.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Order-Form-1.8.2018.pdf can be filled out an returned to us as well, with or without credit card details. We need your address, email and telephone number in order to ship.

Please email wine (at) westoftemperance (dot) com us your orders.

Credit card details can be obtained another time / when we are ready to ship and do not have to be included in your email / order form. We can obtain credit card details later.

We fulfill all orders as soon as we receive sign-off from our customers, as soon as we are able to arrange with our shipper and, as always, weather permitting.

We do not ship to UT. We do not ship to military addresses. We do not ship to P.O. Boxes. For shipping to states other than California, it is best to be in touch with us if you have shipping questions and so we can arrange with our shipper on a case-by-case basis. We regularly meet the needs of our customers when it comes to getting folks wine.

Friday, January 26th and Saturday, January 27th we are manning the phones (415) 342-1603 and email: wine (at) westoftemperance (dot) com all day and late into the night - please do not hesitate to call or email us at your convenience, even after business hours.

Sunday, January 28th and Monday, January 29th we are busy at our production facility bottling new West of Temperance wines (yes…stay tuned…new wines on the way!) and we would appreciate orders be sent to wine (at) westoftemperance (dot) com on Sunday and Monday. Email is the best way to get orders to us on Sunday and Monday.

You can also leave us a voice mail and we will call you back to you as soon as we are able. A voicemail counts as an order submission. If you are put directly into voice mail it probably means we are busy with something or helping a customer. We will get back to you as soon as we are able.

As long as your order is submitted to us in some format before the midnight deadline on Monday, 1/29, we will honor the terms of this sale, even if we have to settle up with you at a different time.

A reply to this thread here on WineBerserkers indicating which offer # also counts as an order and we can then be in touch privately.

For additional West of Temperance information, background, pictures, etc., please have a look at:

Data Sheets: http://www.westoftemperance.com/data-sheets

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/westoftemperance/about

Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/westoftemperance
Mailing List: http://westoftemperance.com/mailing-list

Please sign up for our mailing list so we can keep you posted on new wines, exclusives and upcoming eCommerce only offerings. We look forward to keeping in touch.

We understand you have many options to choose from today and we appreciate you taking the time to look at West of Temperance and our offerings!

it is our pleasure to be at your service and we very much look forward to being in touch with you.

Thank you!

Cheers,

Brian Ojalvo and John King
West of Temperance
Winemakers, California
John (L) Brian (R).jpg

Interesting set of offerings, with lots of variety to choose from! Email sent.

Andy

Thank you, Andy! We have received your email and will be in touch with you soon… Happy BerserkerDay IX!

I purchased last year. All of you lurkers should note wait. Great stuff!

My first purchase from these great guys was last Berserker Day and I have since reloaded a couple more times. Everything I’ve had is great, but we especially love the Pinot and Aglianico.

Thank you, Jonathan! Great to hear from you again and great to have you back this BerserkersDay IX! We have replied to your email and look forward to being in touch.

Thank you, Michael! We are super happy you have been enjoying West of Temperance!

I recently did a vertical of their Aglianico with Brian and John. These are really good wines! Highly recommended

I’d be interested in hearing about that, Tim. What do you like for current drinking vs. cellaring? I’m looking forward to trying these!

I don’t have my notes in front of me, but they are all enjoyable now, though bottle age is definitely a friend of Aglianico. The older vintages have entered a great drinking window and if you can give the '14 another couple of years of bottle age I think your patience will be rewarded.

We have suggested drinking windows outlined on our website in our data sheets. Please have a look at http://www.westoftemperance.com/data-sheets where each wine has a unique data sheet available for download in PDF format.

That’s helpful. Thanks, Brian.

You are very welcome, Andrew. I am pleased to be at your service and if you have any additional questions or would like more insight into the wines, please reach out directly to me anytime or feel free to call my office on 415-342-1603 where we look forward to being in touch with you in person. Thanks!

This is great stuff you Berserkers! I’ve been tasting/drinking their wines since they started producing. REALLY great wines and those unique varietals that make you sit back and enjoy with each sip. Give them a try if you haven’t already. You won’t be sorry!

Thank you, Kim! We are so happy you enjoy West of Temperance and appreciate your ongoing support!

Wow! This has been incredible! John and I are humbled by the response we have received this year.

A very big thank you to the WineBerserkers community and to Todd and his team for putting on such an amazing BDIX!

I am a little backed up on orders and promise to get to everything as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

A friendly reminder; our sale runs through Monday night so please get those last minute orders in by 12 midnight PST Monday. Thanks!