GABRIEL-GLAS BERSERKERS DAY BONANZA! LIMITED TIME SPECIAL OFFER

Our sincere apologies for today’s short town melt-down of our website — the glitch is now fixed and our site is up and running! Speaking of running, we’ve had an absolute BONANZA of sales, and we’re currently sold out of the two-glass gift box set of the Gold Edition glass. We’re accepting orders for the Gold Edition two-glass set on a backorder status, pending shipment in a few weeks when new stocks are received. If your order has fallen into backorder status, you will receive an email message from us confirming the status. And due to the overwhelming number of orders we’ve received, our BONANZA sale will end at midnight on January 28.

ENJOY SPECIAL PRICING FOR SELECT PRODUCTS at https://gabriel-glasinternational.com

Coupon code: BONANZA

Valid January 27, 2018 – January 28, 2018

Berserkers’ Day Price:
One glass gift box Gold Edition - $27.50
Two glass gift box Gold Edition - $55.00

One glass gift box StandArt Edition - $14.50
StandArt single in box.jpg
Two glass gift box StandArt Edition - $29.00
2 StandArt in box.jpg
Six glass gift box StandArt Edition - $87.00
6er StandArt im GK.jpg
24 glass gift box StandArt Edition - $300.00

Alpha Decanter - $149.50

Alpha Decanter.jpg
Changing the way we drink wine: The “One for All” lead-free crystal wine glass:

Gabriel-Glas is the brainchild of the well known Swiss/German wine critic René Gabriel, who had been seeking the ideal shape and quality of wine glass to enjoy with every style of wine. Not finding a glass that performed to Gabriel’s specifications, he – along with Austrian master glass technicians – created Gabriel-Glas, a universal lead-free crystal wine glass painstakingly designed to allow for the full expression of every style of wine.

Gabriel-Glas is made in two qualities:

The Gabriel-Glas “StandArt” glass in molded with a wider base at the bottom of the glass and a conical shape at the top which is intended to drive the bouquet and flavors of wine. The glass is wonderfully balanced, durable yet elegant, space saving, economical, and dishwasher safe. SMRP: $ 29.00
Próst! … t-edition/

Shaped almost exactly like the molded glass, The Gabriel-Glas “Gold Edition” mouth-blown version is handcrafted by master artisans. The “lighter than air” Gold Edition glass offers the most discerning wine lovers a sensational wine drinking experience. This is the “go-to” glass of top sommeliers, collectors and anyone who cares about drinking wine in the most pleasing manner possible. It is supremely elegant and delicate - yet durable. It is space saving, modern yet classic, dishwasher safe. SMRP: $ 55.00 Próst! … uth-blown/
Alpha Decanter im GK.jpg

in!

Great timing on this offer - I’ve been needing to replace some old Speiglau bordeaux glasses and needed some new everyday pinot glasses - looks like these will cover everything.

in for 24pk standards

Grabbed 2 2-packs of golds. Thanks! I have some standards on the way and am interested in doing a side by side.

can these be dishwashed?

Speaking from experience, the Golds at least can.

I always wash my Golds in the dishwasher. Looking at one that has been through at least 20 cycles and it is still crystal clear (pun intended).

sweet thanks

I own 2 golds already and went in for the 6-pack of StandArts. Thanks!

Grabbed 4 of the GG’s. Crazy good price and best glasses available in MNSHO.

2 GGs with $20 shipping, or I could get 24 GGs for $30 shipping. Decisions, decisions… Gotta spend to save, right?

In for six Golds. Amazing price. Thank you!

I’m glad you can take advantage of the Bonanza!

Yes, Gabriel-Glas is dishwasher safe. However, not all dishwashers are created equal! Be careful how you load them, if they are aggitated in washing and giggle around in the dishwasher and hit other items in it, they could break. We also recommend using a powdered dishwasher soap rather than liquid.

Enjoy!

Or purchase both! Enjoy, and thank you.

Thank you – and this is a Bersekers offer only – you won’t find these prices anywhere else!

Yes, Gabriel-Glas is dishwasher safe. However, not all dishwashers are created equal! Be careful how you load them, if they are aggitated in washing and giggle around in the dishwasher and hit other items in it, they could break. We also recommend using a powdered dishwasher soap rather than liquid.

Enjoy!

Thank you for this offer. It’s really a wonderful deal!

Damn I dig that decanter but when am I going to use something that fancy [wow.gif]