AXR Napa Valley | BerserkerDay Offer

AXRNapaValley.png
At AXR, we want to be reminded every day to live fully and to leave a lasting impression on our layer of history. Our Consulting Winemaker Jean Hoefliger, is an artisan (& berserker) inherently driven to push the envelope, continually challenging the cognizance of, not only winemaking, but life in general.

For this special Berserker day offering you have a chance to be a founding cellar club member for a day (receiving a 20% discount). Additionally, with a purchase of six bottles or more, AXR invites you to go on a journey through the past, present and future of Napa Valley by offering you a complimentary tour and tasting for 4 ($200 value) at our historic estate in St Helena.

Visit this link (AXR Napa Valley - Enjoy The Wines) to view wine availability, and email info@axrnapavalley.com to place your orders. The AXR team will mail Complimentary VIP Tour and Tasting (with Barrel Tasting of What’s to Come) with purchase of 6 bottles or more.

Happy Berserker Day!

$1.00 Ground shipping for any 6btl or more purchase. PM me from special rate codes.

I am getting 3 of the cabernet and chard.

These are new to me, but I trust Jean’s style.

Plus, the bonus of the visit got me really excited to do!

Thanks for this!

You will not be disappointed Anton!
Thank you for your support!

Offering $1.00 shipping on orders consisting of 3btls of AXR and 3btls of Vmadrone wines!
Shipping codes:
VMAD6!
AXR6!