V Madrone BerserkerDay Offer

vmadroneimage.jpg
This is V Madrone’s inaugural year on Wine Berserkers, and we are excited to share our story with you! The history of the V Madrone estate is compounded in layers; rooted in historic tales of fierce Native American hunting grounds, wild west pioneers and the first woman vintner of California in 1886. It has changed hands over the course of 134 years to become a brewery, restaurant, inn, winery and saloon. The current day V Madrone Vineyard is a resurrected historical site making amazing wines to be shared. Consulting Winemaker, Jean Hoefliger, is utilizing fruit from the V Madrone estate in St Helena, as well as some amazing ‘Old Vine’ Zinfandel and Petite Sirah sites that assist in preserving the history of Napa Valley.

For our inaugural Berserker Day we are offering a 50% discount on all purchases!

Chardonnay 2014 – this wine known for tropical character, citrus notes and great depth of flavor. The battonage elevates the yeast to add creaminess, textural character and fresh bread aromas to the otherwise jasmine, star fruit, tangerine zest and meyer lemon aromas in the nose. $30 (Retail $60)

Zinfandel “Old Vines” 2015 – this wine comes from a 95-year-old vine vineyard in St. Helena. While the Zinfandel was resting in French oak barrels, the wine took on a characteristic spice and texture that is wonderfully evident in the nose accompanied by flavors of raspberries, strawberry and brambly goodness. $27.50 (Retail $55)

Petite Sirah “Old Vines” 2014 - this vineyard is located St Helena on Fulton Lane, and has amazing vines that are an average of 75 years old. As you can imagine, the warm St Helena climate yields intense ripeness and power; however, the wine is balanced by tannins to make it not only fun and fruity, but also structured and powerful. $30 (Retail $60)

Cabernet Sauvignon 2013 - The V Madrone Cabernet Sauvignon is the epitome of varietal type for Napa Valley. It is the best combination of gravelly shale and red, iron laden soils that produce blending components that harmonize perfectly. $75 (Retail $125)

Email info@vmadrone.com with orders, and please inquire for library offerings. Cheers!

I am eye balling these, especially the Petite and Zin, nothing against the other bottles. Any idea on what shipping would be to midwest?
Good luck tomorrow

Special offer: $1.00 ground shipping on 6 btls or more PM me for codes.

Guys get on this asap. The estate Cabs are unreal value at this level, had a 2008 this fall that was one of the better Cabs I’ve had in years. I’ve been fortunate enough to have drank these since the first release and they are a great under-the-radar small producer. The Chardonay and Zin are fantastic as well.

Kilee - for clarity, are there offers on Library wines as well? Thanks!

It’s just for the wines listed above. Although if you contact info@vmadrone.com directly i’m sure they will have some kind of special offer, if asked about library. The Vmad/AXR team is amazing!

My first buy on the site, went with two cases. Great deal! Thanks!

Enjoy Kevin!
Happy First B-day!

How about shipping $ on 3 bottles to Illinois?

Larry I pm’d you :slight_smile:

Okay email sent for 3 petites and 3 zins.
Thanks Kilee

Perfect, Chris! thank you for your support.

Email sent for two of each of the four.

Very exciting.

Hope I am not too late!

Order In for the Zin and PS!

It is not too late we will be back in the office tomorrow as well to answer any late emails.
Thank you all for the support, you will not regret it!