Artem Wine Company BDIX Offers

Hi Berserkers! My wife and I own Artem Wine Company and Chris James Cellars out of Carlton, Oregon. Take a look at our Newbie post to find out more about us. (NEWBIE INTRO: Artem Wine Company in Carlton, Oregon - BDIX Newbie Intros - WineBerserkers).

We are excited to have all of you try our wines and post feedback. If you like what you try, come back and order some more. :slight_smile: We offer a 15% discount on purchases for the next 6 months to all Berserkers who purchase from us on BDIX - watch for a discount code in your shipment. We will also ship cases purchases for free.

To order, please visit http://www.artemwine.com/bdix.php
(or copy and paste the link into your browser https://squareup.com/store/artemBDIX … clicking on the link does not work)

There is a flat shipping fee for each item that will be included in the price when ‘Shipped’ is selected. If you are local to Carlton, Oregon and want to pick up your wine, select ‘Pick Up’. We would love to have you out to see our winery and vineyard – just reach out to schedule a visit and your pick up by emailing beth at artemwine.com.

Tasting Notes and vintage info can be found on http://artemwine.com/the_wine.php

Our offers for 2018:
Flight of 6 (Retail $125) – Today only $87.50 30% OFF with shipping $107.50
One bottle of each:
2016 Artem Orange Pinot Gris (Retail $18)
2016 Artem Riesling (Retail $12)
2016 Artem Gewurztraminer (Retail $16)
2016 Artem Late Harvest Riesling 375ml (Retail $16)
2015 Artem Yamhill Carlton Pinot Noir (Retail $34)
2015 Artem Eola Amity Hills Pinot Noir (Retail $29)

White 4 pack (Retail $62) – Today only $43.40 30% OFF with shipping $60.90
One bottle of each:
2016 Artem Riesling (Retail $12)
2016 Artem Late Harvest Riesling 375ml (Retail $16)

All Pinot All the Time (Retail $63) – Today only $44.10 30% OFF with shipping $59.10
One bottle of each:

Mixed 4 pack (Retail $97) – Today only $67.90 30% OFF – with shipping $85.40
One bottle of each:

Pre-Release pack (Retail $131) – Today only $91.70 30% OFF – with shipping $111.70
We plan to ship these around APRIL 1, 2018
One bottle of each:
2016 Chris James Cellars Reserve Pinot Noir (Retail $38)
2016 Chris James Cellars Lagrein Dolcetto (Retail $25)
2017 Chris James Cellars Pinot Noir Blanc (Retail $18)
2017 Chris James Cellars Riesling (Retail $18)
2017 Chris James Cellars Cuvee Blanc (Retail $16)
2017 Chris James Cellars Estate Sauvignon Blanc (Retail $16)

A note about Chris James Cellars: After 2018 we are changing our label to Chris James Cellars to deconflict with another winery. Everything else will remain the same. :slight_smile: Turns out naming a winery is hard.

All wines are available for pickup or shipping. We ship to MOST STATES - But By Law we are unable to ship directly to UT, SD, OK, KY, MS, AL, PA and MA. Additional shipping charges apply for AK and HI – email me to order if you are in these states.

Shipping Costs
• 6 bottles: $20
• 4 bottles: $17.5
• 2 bottles: $15
• Cases: Free shipping!

Looking forward to trying a variety of whites.

Thanks Andrew! Enjoy the wines! :slight_smile:

These look very intriguing! Giving the flight of six a try.

Hey - you might note above the late harvest Riesling is a 375. It’s clear on website if you look, but just to make it so here. champagne.gif

Yay! I’ve wanted to try your wines. In for the 6. Thanks, Jim

Thanks, Andrew, for pointing that out. I have updated the post.

Let me know if you have any questions about the wines. :slight_smile:

Hey Christopher . . . so I can plan my drinking, are these all ready to drink? Should one hold the LH Riesling a bit?

I think the LH is ready to drink now. I suppose if you held on to it you’d get more of the distinctive petrol character that you normally get from Riesling. There is a little of that now and a lot of tropical notes. :slight_smile:

Chris

in for a flight of 6. i sent a company address too, hope it makes it on the label or it’ll get returned :frowning:

Thanks! Well make sure to put the company on the label. :slight_smile:

We’ll be keeping the store open until Tuesday in case anyone is interested in any of our offers that missed out. :slight_smile: Thanks Wine Berserkers!!

Sunday morning has not returned my sense, took a few 4 packs of whites. Missed you guys in the melee yesterday.

Hey Chris - I didn’t see your whites on Cellar Tracker so I added the wines - please check the definitions/details in case I got something wrong. Looks like I at least made it easier for 6 other people (or at least bottles) to be added!

Yes you did, and Thank You!