Saunter Wines Thomas Brown+Josh Clark+Howell Mt Cabernet Sauvignon

I am new to Berserker Day and very excited to be participating!

I would like to offer a 50% discount on our 2014 Saunter Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon (SRP $110).

Our wines are made by the esteemed Thomas Brown and Josh Clark is the vineyard manager (and my partner in business and life). In 2014 we produced 250 cases of the Eagle Summit Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon. Eagle Summit is located in Howell Mountain about a mile from Outpost on Summit Lake Drive.

“Only 250 cases of the 2014 Cabernet Sauvignon Eagle Summit Vineyard were made, by none other than the well-known consultant Thomas Brown. Beautifully sweet tannins, a dense purple color, and a layered, full-bodied mouthfeel with no hard edges are the earmarks of Thomas Brown’s winemaking style. There’s beautiful concentration but nothing out of balance or rustic in this wine. This is a full-bodied classic from Howell Mountain with plenty of blueberry, mulberry and blackcurrant fruit, a floral note and restrained oak. Drink it over the next 15 or so years.” ~ 93pts Robert Parker, WA #228

You can place your order on our website: Wines - Saunter Wines | Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

You will have to subscribe to become a member of our site and to receive the discount you will need to enter the promotion code ‘berserker50’.

Due to legal restrictions on shipments of wine and other alcoholic beverages, we are only permitted to ship wine to the following states at this time: AK, AL, AZ, CA (8.00% tax), CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, LA, MA, MD, ME, MN, MO, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY.

Please feel free to email or PM me with any questions!!

Cheers,
Heather Clark
heather@saunterwines.com

This is a great offer, might have to check it out!

Let me know if you have any questions!!!

No shipping to MA? :frowning:

Yes, sorry! that was a typo. I’ve added it.

Happy BDIX day!
Awesome offer and wine to match.

Get [winner.gif] it!!

Order placed! Great deal!!

Can’t get code to work???

Awesome deal on incredible wine! Go Saunter!

Still says on the site that you guys don’t ship to MA

Never mind

Code not working for me

Heather - I am getting a no shipping options available to PA even though it is on the list. Steve

Order in!

Order in for 3 and the code worked. Looking forward to trying these.

Always make a policy of trying one newbie. In for 3 - Howell Mtn - yum.

Remember the r in beRserker when putting the code in - ask me how I know.

order in…no brainer

Order in for 6-bottles! Looking forward to trying them.

Agree, definitely a no-brainer!

Should we just email Massachusetts orders?