Bravante Vineyards -Howell Mountain -Berserkers!

Hello Berserkers! We are excited to join the annual BerserkerDay, and are pleased you are considering our offer! We are a small, family-owned, all-Estate winery located on wild and beautiful Howell Mountain, off of Stone Ridge Road, “Above the Fog”. We produce about 3000 cases annually of Bordeaux-styled varietal and blended wines, since 2002. It was an honor for us to be again honored by Wine & Spirits Magazine this year with a 92 pts for our 2012 Merlot, and a 93 points and “Red Blend Wines of the Year” designation for our 2012 Estate TRIO. Several years ago, we were one of their “Wineries of the Year”. We’ll take it, and are grateful!

As this is our first B-Day, I thought to keep it simple. We will be offering you crazies 15% off of our current release red wines (sorry, not on the Rosé this time), with code “BD2018” in the coupon code on our cart page, for purchases of 3+ bottles.
You can find us here: http://www.bravantevineyards.com/Our-Wines

Wines on offer are

Bravante 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon
Bravante 2010 Merlot
Bravante 2011 Cabernet Franc
Bravante 2012 Estate Reserve
Bravante 2012 Merlot
Bravante 2012 Trio

I will try to be online Saturday to answer any questions, or you can email me at michelle@bravantewine.com for a quick reply, or text me at 707.972.1114.

If you’re local, be sure to choose the pickup option, and visit us! I will let the Tasting Room staff know that any Berserkers picking up should have their discount extended that day to anything else they choose to buy while there.

We appreciate you very much, and thank you for considering our little winery and our BerserkerDay offer.

Cheers and Peace-

Michelle
TR.JPG
george duane.jpg
12triowands.jpg

Howell Mountain Fruit!!! Just like my quest late last year, guess I should have stopped by Bravante when I was up in the area!

Any Time ! Be sure and let me know if you’re heading that way again, we’d love to host you! - MH