Keller Estate – Greatest Deals EVER! Up to 65% off!

__Welcome All Berserkers!!!
Keller Estate is excited to offer you some of our amazing wine at even more amazing prices.We have created 3 Sets that are simply too good to pass up at up to 65% off retail

Take a look at our site by clicking the link below for all of our deals

Buy any combination of 12 or more bottles and get 25% off () and $20 flat rate shipping (excludes AK and HI). USE CODE - BERSERKER at checkout
Buy any combination of 6 to 11 bottles and get 20% off (
) and $30 flat rate shipping (excludes AK and HI). USE CODE - BONKERS at checkout* All of the Bundles are already as low as we can make them, so they are not eligible for further discount, but can qualify for the flat rate shipping with an order of 6 or more bottles total. This would be a great opportunity to add some wines from Keller Estate and fill up a case!

To check out all of our awesome deals and take advantage of discounts check out our Berserker’s Only page accessable only with this link:CLICK HERE

Here is a preview of what you can expect:
[resizeableimage=1100,600]https://s17.postimg.org/yn4l7uke7/open-pour-drink-repeat.jpg[/resizeableimage][resizeableimage=1100,600]https://s17.postimg.org/fi1by4nqn/3_for_60.jpg[/resizeableimage][resizeableimage=1100,500]https://s17.postimg.org/g7k4ai3pr/Fantastic_Duo.jpg[/resizeableimage]

Didn’t see the “6 or more” discount. Is there a coupon code needed?

YUP, BONKERS AT CHECKOUT! ENJOY

Folks, Rotie is a fantastic everyday table/food wine

I ordered the “open pour drink repeat” but…

…no extra 20% off and shipping was $35. No biggie…

Couldn’t make it work.

Hi Ed, I will take care of the Shipping on my end, sorry about that it should have automatically applied to your order. I have also updated the Post and the website to make the sale more clear. I really appricate your feed back, if you have a chance to take a look again and let me kow if it makes more sense.

Ana

Looks great! …and thank YOU!
(Note: I haven’t received and email confirmation, will I? No big deal - just making sure I didn’t screw up my order. :slight_smile: )

Thanks again for the EXCELLENT offer!

Same here. dicsount codes not working for shipping.

$20 shipping showed up in the cart for me

Hi Mark, that is great!! I was starting to worry champagne.gif

Hi Ana,

I tried it both all caps and lower case and I got “Sorry, coupon does not apply to your order”. I went ahead and ordered figuring it will all work out.

Shipping was fine for me as well.

Looking forward to trying the Rotie and the Bubbles.

Hi Stephen,

The bundles are already discounted as much as we can make them, so there is no additional offered off the price, but because you ordered between 6 and 11 bottles you did get the flat rate shipping of $30.

if had added any additional bottles on the page to your order all wine other than the bundle would have gotten the discount. 20% for up to a total of 11 bottles and 25% for a total of 12 or more bottles ordered and $20 shipping.

if you wanted two of the bundles shipping would only be $20. but even with 1 you did get the $30 shipping.

Hope this helps!
Ana

And I am looking forward to you trying them! champagne.gif champagne.gif champagne.gif

Ok, my confusion; thanks, Ana, for clearing it up. Looking forward to trying these wines.

This is really good stuff…wish I had the money to spend!

Hi Adam,

Thank You, we would love to share our wines with you, but if now isn’t the right time why not become a member of our wine club and enjoy Keller Estate 4 times a year [drinkers.gif] [highfive.gif]

Just ordered my six pack, thanks for the discount…

Tom

Hi Ana,
I didn’t receive a confirmation email (not sure if I was supposed to.) Just wanted to confirm whether my order went through yesterday. Sorry to bother you.
Thanks!
-ed