Extended - Bonus bottle of $125 Sojourn Proprietary Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon, 10% savings

95 Point Wine for BerserkerDay!

Sojourn Cellars is thrilled to offer an allocation of our 93 Point 2016 Gap’s Crown Vineyard Pinot noir, 94 Point 2016 Walala Vineyard Pinot noir, and 2014 Beckstoffer Vineyard Georges III Cabernet Sauvignon, rated 95 points by Robert Parker, as well as other wines from our Spring Release.

Offer #1:
Receive a Bonus Bottle of our $125 (retail price) 2013 Proprietary Cuvée Cabernet Sauvignon at no charge on orders of 6 bottles or more. Shipping also included at no additional charge. Our supply is limited to 65 bottles and is offered on a first come, first served basis.

Offer #2:
Receive 10% savings on orders of 12 bottles or more in addition to the Bonus Bottle and shipping included from Offer #1.

New Sojourn customers may register to receive this offer using the link below. Existing Sojourn Mailing List members may also use Offer Code wineberserkers to take advantage of this offer when they sign-in to their Sojourn account using the link below. Call 707-933-9753 or email info@sojourncellars.com for personalized service.

Link to offer: https://store.sojourncellars.com/assets/wineberserkers

One order per customer through 1/27/18.

• Craig Haserot, Sojourn Proprietor

This one gets me every year. Thanks Craig.

That bonus bottle offer gets me all the time … [cheers.gif]

Purchased. Thanks!

Done!

Order in - thanks for the free bottle

Order in, looking forward to trying these Pinot’s!

Order in - liking the free bottle!!!

+1

Thanks matt

+1. The cherry on top of a great offer.

Darn - already ordered my allocation earlier this week. rookie move!

Super happy we were able to fine something special from our Library to offer to our Wineberserker customers.

The 2013 Proprietary Cuvee is one of our flagship Cabernet Sauvignons being a blend of two Cabernet vineyards Beckstoffer Georges III and Oakville Ranch which is high above Silverado Trail underneath Pritchard Hill. This is a classic hillside-valley floor 100% Cabernet Sauvignon blend.

Add, the 2013 vintage was one of our best Proprietary Cuvee’s ever produced from the spectacular 2013 vintage.

We only have 65 bonus bottles from our library available. Enjoy!

Craig,

Can I do 6 Sonoma Coast pinot?

Thanks

In for my free bottle too! Gonna taste them all tomorrow and will probably order more tomorrow but did not want to miss the free Cab.

Yep!

Check with Craig - he’ll probably help you out.

At an earlier Berserkerfest, I purchased/shared a case with a friend. We got the discount, free shipping, and drank the bonus bottle together. [whistle.gif]

Thanks, PM Sent - hoping for the best. Such a great offer!

Thanks everyone for your generous support.