Red Thread Wines -HOWELL MOUNTAIN CABERNET SAUVIGNON Blend - 20% off and Free Shipping

122_RED THREAD.jpg
Greetings and Happy Berserker Day! IX

Our 1st of hopefully many Berserker Days…
I. Offer of 15% off of our 2015 Howell Mountain Red Blend and 2017 Howell Mountain Rose of Zinfandel (shipping April 15,2018) up to 7 bottles. Red Blend :Retail Price is $65.00 per bottle but with discount your price is $55.25 and Rose Wine: Retail Price is $26.00 per bottle but with discount your price is $22.10 - FREE SHIPPING - . We will also include 2 tickets to our Wine Club and Wine Release party on May 12th. You will be able to use the discount on our Wine Totes too! CODE: 18BERK10

II. Offer of 20% off our 2015 Howell Mountain Red Blend and 2017 Howell Mountain Rose of Zinfandel (shipping April 15,2018) from 8 bottles and up. Red Blend :Retail Price is $65.00 per bottle but with discount your price is $52.00 and Rose Wine: Retail Price is $26.00 per bottle but with discount your price is $20.80 - FREE SHIPPING - We will also include 4 tickets to our Wine Club and Wine Release party on May 12th. You will be able to use the discount on our Wine Totes too! CODE: 18BERSERK20

You will need to sign up on the website to place the order: http://www.redthreadwines.com Your tickets for the wine club do not need to be ordered. You will be placed on the list automatically.

A Quick run-down on the meaning of Red Thread: “According to this myth, the gods tie an invisible red cord around the ankles of those that are destined to meet one another in a certain situation or help each other in a certain way. Often, in Japanese and Korean culture, it is thought to be tied around the little finger.”

What it means to Brian and I is the connection to everything…Food, Wine, friends!

Brian Brakesman, my husband and winemaker, family bought a vineyard and winery on Howell Mountain in 1971. We have access to the best fruit on the mountain and create wines that are authentic and true to the terroir. With Brian growing up in the vineyards and in the winery his entire life, he understands the nuances about different growing seasons and the beauty of accepting mother nature. We created a Howell Mountain Blend because it really gave us the tools to put our best foot forward and take a little from every lot.

2015 Red Thread Wine - Red Blend
40% Zinfandel: 35% Petite Syrah: 25% Cabernet Sauvignon
150 cases Estate Grown, Produced and Bottled
Opaque and deep purple in color. Aromas of cherry pie, melted toffee, tea leaf and black pepper. Satiny and vibrant. Full bodied, yet smooth, with flavors cassis, black berry jam, delicate spices, vanilla, roasted nuts and cedar. Finishes with fine, dusty tannins and pronounced French oak. Very age worthy and elegant Howell Mountain wine.
TA: 5.6 g/L
pH: 3.95
Alc: 14.80%
RS: 1.8 g/L

2017 Red Thread Wines - Howell Mountain Rose of Zinfandel
We are bottling our Rose March 2018 and will be bottling only 56 cases. Our Rose is made on purpose…This is not a saignee! We harvest our Zinfandel grapes at about 22 brix and press after 4 hours on the skins. This wine is not sweet, nice acid and very food friendly!

We look forward to breaking bread with you and enjoying a bottle of wine! Call me with any questions.

Cheers!
Gretchen and Brian Brakesman
M: 707.363.7236
connection@redthreadwines.com
306_RED THREAD.jpg
RT-Red&White.jpg

Good Morning!

It is a beautiful day in the Napa Valley and clear on Howell Mountain. Call me with any questions about our wine, planning a visit or heading to our party in May 2018!
284_RED THREAD.jpg
rtw holiday.jpg

Yummy wine and great people! Looking forward to tasting that red blend again it was awesome!

Ordered a couple of your red blend. Looking forward to giving it a try. Drink now or hold for a bit?

All the above. We made the wine to age! But drink now and you will not be disappointed!

Can’t wait to try these!!!

This is a legendary Howell Mountain vineyard! I drive by it every day. Love the mountain fruit!