MR | Michel Rolland

MR.jpeg
Michel Rolland has had a love affair with the Napa Valley for years. He has worked in the Valley making wine with the likes of Screaming Eagle, Harlan, Sloan, Dalla Valle, Alpha Omega, Quintessa and the list goes on. MR is Michel Rolland’s first personal project from Napa Valley, with Jean Hoefliger making the wine, and the two working together blending hand-in-hand.

For Berserker Day, we are offering a 20% discount on the 2012 MR Cabernet Sauvignon.

Retail Price: $450 per 3-Pack
Berserker Day Price: $360 per 3-Pack

Email Kilee@jh-collection.com to place your order.

is there a shipping charge on this one??

PM for shipping rate

Silly me! this wine is library the offer was suppose to for 2013. THIS IS A STEAL!!! this wine should be retailed at $500. to sweeten the pot I will offer $18.00 shipping on any 6 btl (single bottles not in 3 pack) orders.
Happy B-day!

Offering $1.00 shipping on orders consisting of 1, 3pk of MR 2012 (Michel Rolland) and 1, 3pk of Decades 5 2010

kilee I had a question about where I could find a description of the two wines?

Hi Dennis! I pm’d you :slight_smile:

Finally offer!

I wanted to extend the 6 bottle $1.00 shipping offer to you. Feel free to pick any 3 Jh-Collection wines to fill your order and get the special shipping rate.
Wines to choose from:

Decades5 is offering a special 25% discount for Berserker Day.
Retail Price: $150/bottle
Berserker Price: $112.50/bottle

2014 Debate 3-Pack, featuring Single Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignons from three of the most historic vineyards in Napa Valley: Beckstoffer Missouri Hopper, Beckstoffer To Kalon, and Beckstoffer Dr. Crane Vineyards.
Retail price is $600 per 3-pack, and today we are offering our Pre-Release price for Wine Berserkers of $550.

Pact(e) is offering a special 25% discount for Berserker Day.
Meursault Chardonnay 2013 - This white Burgundy with characteristic Meursault roundness, stunning minerality and bright, balanced acidity. Retail Price: $70/bottle, Berserker Day Price: $52.50/bottle
Santenay Pinot Noir 2013 - The characteristic minerality of Santenay lifts the aromas and flavors for a light, almost aerial effect.
Retail Price: $70/bottle, Berserker Price: $52.50/bottle

Brand new not released yet Theorize. 20% discount on all purchases, with $1 shipping on all purchases of 12 bottles or more of Theorize wines.
2016 Theorize Sauvignon Blanc Napa Valley
Retail Price: $30, Berserker Day Price: $24
2015 Theorize Chardonnay Napa Valley
Retail Price: $40, Berserker Day Price: $32
2016 Theorize Zinfandel
Retail Price: $40, Berserker Day Price: $32
2015 Theorize Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley
Retail Price: $80, Berserker Day Price: $64