Introducing Cardinal Rule Wines: 30% off and free shipping for case orders

Hi Berserkers, Cardinal Rule Wines is excited to participate in its first Berserkerday offering! Our Newbie post tells you a little bit about us.

We are excited to have all of you try our wines.

For Berserkerday, we are offering 30% off everything on our website. The wines we are currently selling are the following:

2013 Cabernet Sauvignon made from the Scharf Family Vineyard in Healdsburg (retail $35),
2013 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve made by selecting certain lots of our cabernet and aging them for another year in French oak (92 points from the Tasting Panel) (retail $50),
2014 Russian River Pinot made from a single vineyard in Sebastopol (90 points from the Wine Enthusiast) (retail $36),
2014 Cuvee, a bordeaux blend made up principally of cabernet sauvignon (retail $35), and
2016 Rose, made from malbec and granache (retail $24).

You can find information and tasting notes on the wines on our website: http://www.cardinalrulewines.com

Please apply the discount code of BDIX30 when checking out to receive your discount.

Shipping is free for all orders of a case or more, and a flat $15 for orders under a case. Because of our relatively small production, we currently are only able to ship directly to consumers in Alaska, California, the District of Columbia, Florida, Minnesota and New York, however we are working to obtain licenses to ship to Illinois and Texas and should be able to fulfill any orders from those states shortly.

We will also offer a 20% discount and free shipping for case purchases on all orders for the next three months to all Berserkers who place an order today.

To order, please visit http://www.cardinalrulewines.com

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to post here or email me at warren.loui@gmail.com

Thank you for your support,

Cardinal Rule Wines
Drink what you love. Love what you drink.

Don’t see the discounted prices when I total my order?

If you apply the coupon code BDIX30 when checking out, it should automatically calculate the discount. Let me know if there are any problems and i can manually apply the discount.

Thanks!

Cool, got it thank you

Sorry everyone, despite my best proofreading efforts, i neglected to mention in the offer that the discount code to use is BDIX30. I have updated the offer to reflect that.

For those that already purchased, we’ll manually apply the discount.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks!