50% OFF Dilécta Wines

50% OFF ALL WINES LISTED BELOW

Hey all of you Wine Berserkers, I’m so excited to be a part of this amazing community of passionate connoisseurs. I thought about my offer this year, I think it would be special to release my library 13’s to a crowd such as yourselves, so here it goes. P.S. my bio is all the way at the bottom if you don’t know me.
IMG_1458.JPG
All 4 wines scored 93 to 94pts. with Robert Parker!

2013 Tiller - 86% Syrah Kimsey Vineyard, 14% Grenache Glenrose Vineyard
2013 Unorthodox – 100% Syrah Caliza Vineyard
2013 Bien Nacido– 100% Syrah Bien Nacido Vineyard
2013 Shadow Canyon- 100% Syrah Shadow Canyon Vineyard

To order, click on the link below, select your wines you’d like to purchase and under payment put in the COUPON CODE: dilecta
http://www.dilectawines.com/wines/

If you have any questions or concerns don’t hesitate to call or email me and I will be happy to assist you through the process.
Email: Orion@dilectawines.com
Cell: 805-369-9129

Thanks guys I look forward to hearing everyone’s thoughts on my new wines, there my favorite vintage yet and I’m excited for all of you to get your hands on them. Cheers!

Orion Stang, winemaker and owner of Dilecta Wines, began his career working under the guidance of Eric Jensen at Booker Vineyards, Paso Robles, CA in 2007. Orion quickly achieved the position of Assistant Winemaker, and Assistant Vineyard Manager, and at the completion of their 2011 vintage, he decided to leave Booker to start his own label. In the Fall of 2011, Orion established Dilecta Wines, and sharing space at Herman Story Winery, he prodcued his own first vintage. 2012 brought the advantage of working with Scott Hawley, of Torrin Wines. While working with Scott, an opportunity to be a part of a new project, Law Estate Wines developed, of which Orion Stang just left in September to focus on dilecta.

Excited to try these!

Thanks Abbie, I hope you enjoy!

Order in. Can’t wait to try these!

Congrats on the new tasting room, too!

Love Dilecta wines. Seriously great juice!!

That’s so great to hear! Let me know what you think!! Thanks!

Hey Todd, thanks I really appreciate the support!

Hey thanks man, I really appreciate that!

Couldn’t resist restocking. See you in March, Orion!

It looks like your new tasting room is at or near Poalillo? We rented a cottage there one year when we visited Paso. We will be returning in March, so we will be sure to stop in.

Always a pleasure Randy, I really appreciate your support! I hope all is well!

In for a case, thanks!

Thanks Adam! Let me know what you think, cheers.

a

Hey

F

Order in … excited to try these. Thanks!

Thanks so much, please enjoy

Hey