WTB Carlisle 2006-2008

Anyone have an excess of these and wants to sell a mixed 6 pack or 12 pack please let me know.

I am in Chicago area

Looking for Syrah primarily but will also be happy with zin mixed in

Thanks

Alan

Benchmark has a bunch.
https://www.benchmarkwine.com/search?utf8=✓&search=Carlisle
K&L has a few too.
http://www.klwines.com/content.asp?Nr=AND(p_giftBoxYN%3AN%2COR(OutofStock%3AN%2CInventory+Location%3ASpecial+Order))&Ntt=Carlisle&N=0&Nty=1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial&Ns=p_lotGeneratedFromPOYN|0||QtySoldLast30|1||QtySoldLifetime|1&Ntk=search_all

I didn’t check, but Winebid is also a good place to backfill vintages.

Alan, if you’re ever in the area and would like to save on shipping costs, I have a few cases that fit that category. You’re welcome to some for, at most, whatever I paid for it at release.
[cheers.gif]

Chris

Where in Ohio please, its not to far for a drive over when the weather picks up, ive always wanted to goto Michael Simons so it might be an excuse

Alan

I’m in Columbus. But if you’re planning a trip only to Cleveland, my wife and I have been thinking about driving up there for a night sometime this spring for dinner and maybe a visit the R&R Hall of Fame.

Columbus is fine, thats a nice distance for a weekend trip and i can test drive one of the new vehicles im looking at.

Can we leave it a month or two, i really dont want a snowy drive !!

Absolutely. Take as long as you’d like. I’ll PM you what I have.

Is there a reason you PM’d all subscribers?

George

Wow. I have no idea what happened. I’m sorry that my PM went to anyone other than Alan.

Mike Officer will have a chance to backfill.

I think you mean Alan. Unless you’re not sorry it went to me. Which is cool too :stuck_out_tongue: I am, however, all good on Carlisle.

Sometime bone head mistake pays off. I am happy to buy the following.
2007 Carlisle Syrah James Berry Vineyard x1
2007 Carlisle Syrah Papa’s Block x1
2007 Carlisle Two Acres x1
2008 Carlisle Syrah James Berry Vineyard x1
2008 Carlisle Syrah Papa’s Block x2
2008 Carlisle Two Acres x2

This explains why I had 8 PM’s in my in box. Sorry if I don’t respond to the folks that PM’d me.

Can you please remove me from your PM list? Or should I just cc everyone? [tease.gif] newhere

Alan you started a big clusterf…

I love a good cluster