Holiday Shopping / Zalto Stems

Back in stock folks

WB folks can use “Holiday17” for 10% off of my webpage pricing (those of you with other codes, they are still active)

In stock (pre discount pricing)

Universal: $59
Bordeaux: $60
Burgundy: $61
White: $56
Water: $56
Digestif: $56
Sweet: $56
Carafe 150 (holds 1500ML@shoulder): $85
Carafe 75 (holds 750ML@shoulder): $72
Axium Decanter (holds 750ML@shoulder): $115
Mystique Decanter (holds 1500ML@shoulder): $135

Things to know:

Web address is: http://www.cjfselections.com
Shipping is always included. I used a hybrid FedEx/USPS (SmartPost). It can take up to 7 days to go from Chicago to the west coast, if you need faster, simply ask me.
You can use PayPal OR credit cards, but web interface appears to only allow PayPal, just keep clicking through. But, do NOT email me your credit card #.
Coupon is case sensitive so, capitalize the first letter as I did above
Breakage does happen - but - I’ll replace at my cost
Expedited shipping is available, simply email me for a custom quote and I’ll handle it for you - chris@cjfselections.com
Orders over 12 units or $600 may qualify for further discounts, simply reach out to me.
Orders over $1,000.00 qualify for a free Carafe 75 (no action required by you, I’ll catch it)
Lastly, business addresses are preferred but not required. Yes, it is less expensive, but, package theft at doorsteps has been an issue this year for me…(mean people suck)

Another Happy Buyer from Chris in the Past. Recommend him to anyone!

Had a dinner party last week and two couples raved about the Zalto stems and will be buying some from him for their spouse’s X-mas gifts.

Chris is a good guy. His prices are hard to beat.

bumpity. Thanks for the orders and kudos folks.

Order with confidence, great product and Chris is terrific.

seamless bump

Hey Chris, any Gabriel Gold in stock or could you give me a shout when they are?

More Zalto Bordeaux stems arrive in perfect condition, thanks Chris!

AJ golds land after Christmas this year. I’ll post when I have them. Tougher to get than in the past.