ISO: Goose Island BCS

I am looking to pick up a couple 2017 bottlings. Let me know your best price shipped to 60014 and/or price if I send the label.

2017 BCS
-Coffee Stout (also interested in past vintages)
-Northwoods

• Reserve (2017 only)

Thanks in advance!

Still looking!

I’m assuming the reserve is different than Bourbon County Stout? Local shop has a bunch of those. Had one tonight and yowsa that’s a big beer.

Got a couple of extra barleywines if interested

They were either 14.99 or 19.99 each so how how about $40 for the two, you pay shipping

I also have a 2015 rare if interested

Thanks Allen. I’m good on the barleywine and have a few '15 rares as well. Really just hoping to find another coffee and a Northwoods or two.

AJ,
Since you’re buying and not selling, I’ll offer a thought in these. We had the regular and the Northwoods last weekend. The BCS was stellar, as usual. The Northwoods on the other hand is a complete miss. The blueberry adds some nice fruit to the mid palate, but the almond extract is overpowering on both the nose and palate. Off putting to all who tried.

It effectively tastes like almond extract, or at a minimum, maraschino cherry juice.

I have not gotten my full allocation yet on the BCS, but when I do I stand to have some spares. Will let you know if I have any available.

Regards,
Andy Kei!!or

Thanks for the note a Andy! I wondered if that be the case. And also how the Northwoods compares to the Prop? If you do end up having extra to spare, please hit me up!

Bump, still looking!