WTB: Weller CYPB

Looking for a few bottles for a friend. Please PM me if you see any floating around.

Whats the CYPB please

It’s Weller’s “Create Your Perfect Bourbon” where they crafted a bourbon based on a mashbill submitted by a consumer (part of a contest).

Doesnt seem like that will be very easy to find !!

Max of one barrel which is what 3-400 bottles ?

Yea, secondary is stupid right now. These have been trading in the 300-400 range over the past week. Not worth remotely close to it. Prices will drop once the FOMO is gone.

when you say trading, where do you find that info?

There are Whiskey Groups that are a bit more underground than Public Spaces like WB, but have similarities in terms of buying, selling, trading, etc.

[swoon.gif]

Facebook.

Sazerac had run a thing on their website, asking people to create their own bourbon. Mashbill, years aged, etc. and after collecting data for over a year they realized what people were asking for was their exact Weller mashbill but aged for 8 years (vs 12 for their weller 12). If you can wait 1-2 months I’m sure it will be MUCH easier to find one (these haven’t hit IL yet, as an example) and the cost will plummet. I’m already seeing the price starting to come down on these, because $300+ for an 8yr weller in insane.

For that kind of $$$ I want it aged 2 years in small French oak casks.

Certainly insane in terms of pricing but not sure how much it will drop and i don’t see it being super accessable. A buddy trued it the other day and was completely underwhelmed based on price which is to be expected.

Well played.