15,000 MQM Delta?

Came by these, don’t really fly far and often enough to get to the 50,000. Apparently they’re swappable? Would be willing to trade for an interesting bottle of wine–in an appropriate. PM is best; thanks for looking!

PM sent.

Wow. I never knew mqm is transferable??

Is the minimum $$ transferable? I need some spend. I have the mqm already. Dang.

I’m new to Delta due to a specific route I have been taking for business. How advantageous is their medallion program? From the outside it doesn’t seem as appealing as others.

Believe you need to have the Delta Reserve Card to transfer MQMs

Not really a frequent flier; so can’t say.

I was explicitly told by Delta/Amex that these were transferable. Don’t know how it might work on the other end.

Thanks to all who have expressed interest and I will go through pm’s and write back later today,
Josh

The advantages of course depend on what status you achieve. Basic amenities include priority boarding, and access to premium seats. You also get complimentary upgrades – as a Platinum member (the second highest level), I regularly get access to Delta comfort seats for free. Upgrade to first class is rarer. I also can choose 4 or 8 (I cant remember) upgrade certificates which can be used on domestic flights. If you reach Diamond, the benefits are much better. I have been there a few times, but not now! Check the Delta website for details.

Josh, I sent you a pm. I’m interested, let me know what you are thinking.
thanks
-paul

Pending! (Thanks again for the inquiries.)

I am interested in the15 k MQM . PM me