A Gorgeous St Emillion for Team Mckenna: For serious players !

Ok folks I have been inspired by Joe Raymond and the generosity of my friend Mr Golodetz. Already I helped a little but team McKenna needs more help and I will give until it hurts a little.

The bottle I am offering is a bottle of 2004 Chateau Angelus, which is from an owc, that I purchased on release ,and is in my temp controlled cellar. This is a gorgeous wine, starting to show gorgeously and is rated well 95pts RMP WA

This wine is not going to be Inexpensive, as it is rapidly being consumed, and there are only 4 retailers on ws pro that are selling it. The low on ws pro is $295 and at auction they are hammering at @$290 or so.

Since mine has perfect provenance, and can provide pictures of the OWC in my cellar it should command a premium, But let’s start at a reasonable minimum. Starting Bid $230 with $10 minimum increments Please.

100% of the proceeds will go to Team McKenna to help the young woman as she awaits a double lung transplant to save her life ! She IS a fighter has the will, yet NEEDS our help. Please open your hearts and your purse strings to help this brave woman win this battle !

Up for auction and ending at 12 midnight on Sun 4/07 EST. I will have the wine shipped ground to the 48 states for only $10 and will absorb the balance

Paypal is the only method I can handle, since anything else complicates things quite a bit. [cheers.gif]

Hi Jonathan - I will bid $300.