Riedel & Spiegelau Wine Glasses (under $1.50 per stem!)

Hi folks,

I just joined here, but was happy to see many familiar names that I met and/or conversed with back in my active days on other boards. Very nice to see many of the same folks stomping around here!

I have a couple of things I need to get rid of as part of moving from Scottsdale to the UK this spring.

First up is a big chunk of my wine glass collection that I want to sell as a group for a relatively small amount of money.

All stems are either Spiegelau Authentis Collection or Riedel Vinum or other collections by Spiegelau or Riedel.

I have various sizes/shapes:

• Bordeaux/Cabernet 10 stems
  • Rhone/Syrah 12 stems
  • Chardonnay/Montrachet 12 stems
  • Burgundy/Pinot Noir 11 stems
  • Champagne 28 stems
  • Dessert/Sauternes 6 stems

Total of 79 stems.

I have attached several pics showing some of them in the box and/or loose.

If you are wanting high quality wine glasses for very little money, let’s talk.

These wine glasses retailed for $10-$25 per stem!

You also get 2 wine glass storage/transport soft sided cases (pictured). These are super cool for storing or transporting your glasses.

And you get 2 nice decanters and a decanter hanging rack for drying.

All of this together cost me well over $1000. You can have it all for $150.

That works out to (if you put a $10 value on each decanter and carrying case) only $110 for the 79 glasses, or $1.39 per stem!!

Ideally there is someone here in the PHX area that we can do an in-person transaction. Some of these could be shipped, but breakage is always a concern if we go that route. Of course at this price (shipping is extra) I guess a bit of breakage is not a big deal if it were to occur.

Looking forward to finding a new home for these glasses, etc.

Thanks,
Dave Sankaran
IMG_2647.JPG
IMG_8830.JPG
IMG_8831.JPG
IMG_8832.JPG
IMG_8833.JPG
033.JPG
030.JPG
035.JPG
034.JPG
036.JPG
036.JPG
021.JPG

I’d love to grab them all. PM Sent

Dave. I’d love to purchase and and am local to AZ if previous poster falls thru.

Hi Gents, one local person got me before Daniel’s post. I’ll update here if he takes them tomorrow as promised (or not). Thanks!