Caviar. All sold out!! Thank you

Update 7/17/2019: Thank you all for the love! We’ve completely sold out of Osetra! Still have a decent amount of Kaluga left and the producer told me they want to sell it all! 10% off all orders PERIOD. Do not need multiples.

Became a Berserker Business just to offer this to everyone.

Been able to get my hands on a significant amount of high grade caviar and will pass the savings on to all of you! You will not find better high quality caviar at this pricing anywhere. The source is finishing their current stock and launching in the US to match pricing of all the other big retail caviar shops (Petrossian). Right now their pricing is way too cheap for the quality they have. Once this stock is out it’s out! They probably won’t be ready to go back to market for until the fall.

Shelf life is approx 4-6 weeks

Kaluga/Huso Hybrid Caviar - The incredibly popular Kaluga/Schrenckii hybrid - aged 4 months - no borax/no color. They have a dark brown shimmer to the color of the eggs. Tons of strong umami and nutty flavor. Below picture is taking with an iPhone in on my dining room table!

caviar 3.jpg
Pricing - 10% ALL ORDERS. all orders come with mother of pearl spoon. Numbers in () are remaining stock left

The cheapest Kaluga Hybrid at 50g is $343 at Pestrossian. T

Shipping All shipping is done via Fedex Periship - signature required. Vacuum sealed then shipped in styrofoam with ice . All shipping is overnight

West coast - $45
Midwest - $60
East coast - $85

Please feel free to email me or PM me if you have any questions or any orders. Click the picture below for email questions/orders or email me at charliewfu gmail. All payments via paypal - if using a CC an extra 3% fee <>

How are these compared to calvisius caviars?

Can I pick up in the Los Angeles area?

Absolutely!

I have not had the opportunity to try their osetra caviar but I’ve tried the sturgeon Siberian royal which i believe is one step below their osetra. They are definitely on the sharper side salt wise and the eggs were smaller. They were the caviar service for a dinner we had in LA with Krug. Got to try my fair share.

The kaluga hybrid here is almost $10 cheaper but the quality/taste/texture is way higher imo (which you can take it as bias or not :smiley:) for the same 50g containers. Which ironically… they were the caviar service for a Cristal dinner a couple weeks after the krug one

When I say this product is seriously underpriced it really is.

thank you all for the orders so far! hope you all enjoy :smiley:

Caviar and hipster is a contradiction.

I wish MarkB could convert your avatar to your head on this:
BAC9C4C2-BAB5-4CFA-8DEE-A0CEE2B2B89D.jpeg
With the caption, “Let them eat caviar”.

Like this?
charliethurston.jpg

HAHA, go for it, Fu!

MarkB would have put a wine glass in the right hand. :wink:

Caviar would fit right into your lifestyle. You need some!

Charlie Carnes and I eat catfish roe! Love it.

There is an outfit in St Ignace that sells salmon caviar for $20 a pint. It ain’t sturgeon, but I do get my Thurston Howell moments with it

Im so in! For (good) Cavier this redneckerson and all of his kids will run over old ladies and kids faster than George Costanza in a small fire…

Alfert, my order is in!

Lol. I forgot about that night at Bern’s! You were sucking down more caviar than the Ausones from the 1950s.

Should be a package deal with Krugcicles.

Haven’t figured out how to keep those perishable yet. Ha!

Got mine. Overnight 10am arrival. Ice cold.
Can’t wait to try these!!

Satisfied customer!
9F157DD1-1467-461B-B7B9-9D6CBF582784.jpeg

I splurged. The Ossetra is shining. Huge eggs pale gold in color, bursting with nuttiness and fresh ocean breeze perception. Similar caviar from Petrossian or D&D would be about 4 to 6 times as much. Great deal Charlie, and thanks!

The hybrid was also very nice. Not as fine, but rich, and full flavored. I am thinking about getting more of both…