FS: NYC! One ticket to Chateau Fonsalette (Rayas) dinner THIS MONDAY 8/5

Hello New Yorkers (or those willing to travel)!

I have an extra ticket to this super limited, sold out dinner featuring 13 vintages of Fonsalette Cuvee Syrah at Pinch Chinese in SoHo (see details below). $500 or trade me some wine. The dinner is in five days, so please let me know asap if you are interested. Thanks!

Monday August 5th 2019 - 6:30pm
Pinch Chinese
Next up, Château Rayas’ Chateau Fonsalette ‘Cuvée Syrah’! An extremely rare wine that has been a passion of mine for almost 20 years. This Syrah was planted by Jacques Reynaud in the early 70s with cuttings from Jean Louis Chaves Hermitage vineyard. I am so excited to show you three decades of this spectacular wine!

For dinner we return to Pinch Chinese, a restaurant that delivers some of the most amazing dumplings and large format dishes I have ever had. Although, an even bigger highlight is the spectacular wine list curated by Mr. Miguel de Leon. Together we look forward to serving you on this very special evening.

1st Course
Pork Soup Dumplings, Mushroom Dumplings
« cuvée syrah 2009
« cuvée syrah 2008
2nd Course
Niman Ranch Pork Cumin Ribs, Eight Treasures
« cuvée syrah 2007
« cuvée syrah 2005
3rd Course
Octopus, Sichuan String Beans, Ma Po Tofu
« cuvée syrah 1999
« cuvée syrah 1998
« cuvée syrah 1997
4th Course
Peking Duck, Zha Jiang Noodles
« cuvée syrah 1996
« cuvée syrah 1995
« cuvée syrah 1994
5th Course
Wagyu Bavette Steak Fried Rice, Seasonal Greens
« cuvée syrah 1989
« cuvée syrah 1988
« cuvée syrah 1985

I would be on this if it wasnt on a weekday and different cuisine. Maybe next time if there is.

Not a good sign that I waver paying cash but I have bottles I would trade happily…

But I am gluten free and prefer not to doggy bag!

Last day for a Berserker to take this before I see if the organizers can transfer it to someone on the waitlist!