FS: Rousseau Chambertin and Juge Cornas

Afternoon all,

Regretfully throwing up a few bottles whose value has exceeded my comfort level for drinking purposes. These were all bought on release, and have been carefully stored in active cellar cabinets with temperature and humidity control since then.

First up, one bottle of 2000 Rousseau Chambertin. Procured from the Liquor Control Board of Ontario (LCBO) when I lived in Toronto. Minor scuffs to the neck foil; the neck and main labels are in perfect condition. Perfect fill abut 1/2 inch from the bottom of the cork. WS Pro low price is $2700. I’m offering for $2500.

Second, two bottles of 2014 Marcel Juge Cornas. Bought on release from Gary’s Wine in Bernardsville NJ. Minor label scuffs and wrinkling due to humidity. No capsule issues. No current listings on WS Pro. Last listing was for $400/bottle in July 2019. Two bottles available at $400/bottle or $750 for both.

Bottles are located in Washington DC. Happy to provide pics and to hold for cooler weather appropriate for shipping. Will consider reasonable offers.

Note that I’ll be headed out of town for a couple weeks, and won’t have full comms while I’m away. Please be patient if you don’t receive an immediate reply - I’ll get back to you by the second week of September.

Thanks for looking.