Produttori Barbaresco Riserva 14s - aka the Single Crus

**[u]“this is one of the most consistently outstanding set of Riservas I can remember tasting here”

• Antonio Galloni, Vinous Media (VM)[/u]**
    We just got in a handful of the top Produttori bottlings from 2014, most at or below US lows:

Produttori Barbaresco Cru 2014s - Get Em If You Missed Out - Tiny Production Year

“Piedmont fans will want to be on the lookout for the 2014 Riservas from Produttori del Barbaresco when they are released later this year. I can’t think of too many wines that offer this level of quality for what remain incredibly fair prices. Managing Director Aldo Vacca told me the 2014 harvest stretched from October 8 to 24, which is very late by present-day standards. The 2014 Riservas are dark, potent and built for aging. The 2014s spent about five weeks on the skins, including ten days of submerged cap maceration. Malolactic fermentations took place in steel and the wines were aged in cask. In many years, this range includes one or two slight underperformers, but in 2014, the wines are superb across the board. Some will drink well earlier than others, of course, but this is one of the most consistently outstanding set of Riservas I can remember tasting here.” Vinous

The link goes nowhere for me.

Fixed, thanks for the heads up Dennis!