Trade my Juge for your Rougeard?

I do not normally do this, so consider this post exploratory rather than full commitment. I have lots of Juge and a depleting supply of Rougeard. Was debating offering 2014 Juge for Rougeard Le Bourg, 1:1. They seem to be about the same in the after-market, though Juge is much harder to find. I have other vintages and Maggies as well. Just tossing this out for discussion. I also have tons of Gonon if you prefer that over Juge. All Juge bought immediately on release and stored off-site. The 2014 is excellent, by the way. I much prefer over 2015. If you prefer 2015, I’m open to that as well, I just have less of it.

Thanks for reading.

Sounds like this is ripe for a 3 team trade.

I’d do Les Poyeaux on a ratio of say, 3 Rougeard for 2 Juge, depending on the vintage, if anyone is interested.

Revisiting this, would trade Juge for Rougard. 2012 or 2013 work?

Which Rougeard 2012 do you have?

Thanks.

Uhm…I think JWalter wants to trade his Juge for Rougeard, same as you lol.

Piggybacking bastard, lol!!!

I can assure the readers and fans that my Juge is better than his Juge. So get Jugey wit it.

Clearly you’re the WB trendsetter!

Fyi, I recognize.

(well, I recognize something…)

Should add I have no Juge…

But I will trade my 2 x 2012 Allemand Chaillot for comparable Rougeard - please PM.

Maybe we should just trade Juges?

Stop Jugeing me.

WELCOME TO COMMERCE CORNER!

Robert
Are there Gonon VV options?

I’ll buy. flirtysmile

Yes, if we are talking my Juge for your VV. Fu drank my last 06 VV.

I’m surprised you want to trade great Syrah for oaky Cab Franc. [scratch.gif]

Instead of saving it for me next month. Got it.

Hmm, I don’t concur.

Ok you Poseurs and Label Hos are shi’ite out of luck!

I have decided to love, keep and mature these Juge Fu’nicorns, and to trade them to you heathens is like casting pearls before swine. The magical 2014 I just enjoyed must be preserved for future Bacchanalia.

You had your chance. I am out. I will not answer PMs, texts, skywriting messages, or even retainer checks.

:wink: