Zalto Bordeaux Glasses / Blow Out

I have sixteen 2-Packs of new glasses that I cannot resell due to the condition of the box. They were damaged in transport.

All boxes have been inspected and the stems inspected by feel (not unwrapped).

They are in their OEM boxes but the boxes have tears or dents in them.

I would not advise these be gifts. But, if you have a need for some Bordeaux stems, I need to move them.

$45.00/stem vs. $64 retail.

Min order is 2 glasses (one box)
Shipping is included

*Update: Go to www.cjfselections.com, when you find the Zalto Bordeaux, be sure to grab the “bundle” of 2 units per (1,2,6 are options). Put the QTY you want in your cart and then use code “CRASH” (no quotes) for the discount. FYI, not going to lie, creating a coupon for this is beyond my skill set. So, while I tried $$ off, that didn’t scale and it won’t let me put in decimals (26.22% for example) off list…so, if you see pennies, and get frustrated, well…i can throw some pennies in the box to make you whole. But, it won’t be perfect in the cart…Sorry.

Chris Freemott
cfreemott@mac.com

Chris, what is your webpage again? Sorry for asking such a silly question.

Kirk - hardly a silly question. I should have done this better at the outset than I did…

Been looking to replace a pair of these that I broke. Perfect opportunity to do so. Thanks so much Chris!

One box left…Monday 1:20 PM CST…

Chris

*happy to help frank

Got the last pair. Thanks. Do you know when the Grassl 1855s will be back in stock? You can shoot me a PM or email me.

1855’s are clearing customs. Could be early next week.

And yep, you got the last batch Jeff…thanks!

Glad you took them because I do not need more glasses than I already have! [cheers.gif] I had this set in my shopping card with code entered when I was distracted by someone walking in to my office.

Whoops. I need to get these cheap winery glasses we have in our cabinet replaced with nicer glasses. Figured it was a good deal that I couldn’t pass up. Had I seen it sooner I would have bought more of them.

Jeff, yeah, but I do have 6-8 of those lovely 1855 which has become my fav glass since last year. You’ll be very very glad you got those Zaltos.

Man that was quick, thanks so much Chris!