Some cellar thinning

Okay, let’s give Commerce Corner a try.

50 bottles, it started out larger but I kept deciding I’d like to keep more things to hopefully drink some day.

I’m not sure how to copy the spreadsheet information legibly into this post so just email or IM me and I’ll send it to you. I took the cellartracker average auction pricing, knocked 20% off and then in most cases rounded off to the nearest $5. If there was no average auction pricing I just set a price (in that case the avg auction price column is blank.

If I remembered where or when I got the wine I noted that in the spreadsheet. If there is no note I have no idea but it was probably an auction at some point.

Everything from 3 bottles of $20 St. Joseph to 2 bottles of $1080 Roumier Bonnes Mares.

If this methodology seems off for any reason let me know. I’ve never done this before.

One major caveat - I don’t feel capable of dealing with shipping. I can do a handoff in NYC or Jersey City or drive a very short distance. Other than that I’ll be visiting friends in Wilmington, DE between Christmas and New Years so if anyone down there would like something I can bring it down with me.

Distribution is
27 red Burgundies
5 Rhys Pinots
6 Champagnes
5 Northern Rhones
6 Soldera Brunellos
1 Sherry (it was part of a case purchase so I still have several bottles of it for myself)

apologies for delays, I’ll get caught up tonight updating the spreadsheet for items sold and replying to emails. There was more of a response than I had anticipated.

Hopefully my PM wasn’t too late.

Another note - I’ve discovered I can’t attach a spreadsheet to a PM so please email me from the board rather than PMing and I’ll reply with the spreadsheet.

FYI, was busy last night and will be tonight. I’ll try to get caught up on all my replies on Thursday or Friday.