Major cellar sale, Burgundy, Piedmont, Champagne, Rhone, Loire, CA...

PM me (your email address) for a full cellar list, selling off a huge chunk of my collection to raise some funds.

Sorry, overwhelming response, I’m trying to keep up and keep everything organized.

A few notes:

Certain things like the Keller GGs and Overnoy don’t have proper pricing reflected in CT.

I am doing my best to keep requests in the order they were received so that I can allocate fairly.

I am going to move through a chunk of this and then hold on to some bottles.

Some of the stuff is not included, I will let you know if you ask for anything removed or sold.

Thanks so much for the response.

Sorry last update, I got about 50 requests for the list. I am going to go through the first round of 25 or so request emails and send out an updated list to everyone else in a day or so. Didn’t realize how cheap some of those CT prices were, hopefully can still make everyone happy!

make your life easier and just post a google doc link with the list.

Pm but didnt get ur email

Same. Bummer that it’s going out in waves and I didn’t get in the first one.

Sorry for the delays everyone. And for the annoyance of an emailed list. I quit my job in tech to make wine and I forgot how to do tech apparently. Here is an updated list as a shared Google Sheet

SALE ON HOLD FOR NOW

I have updated pricing on anything that was egregiously mispriced (still mostly 10% below WS low). I have also removed anything that was sold or that I have decided to hold on to.

Those marked yellow have been reserved.

Those marked red have been confirmed but not paid for. I will reply to all of your PMs individually to answer questions as well.

Also we will probably coordinate a drop-off day or two in the city, or if anyone stores with MWC, Domaine, or Vintage, we can figure out drop-offs or pick-ups from there as well.

Thanks!

Hello Todd,

Do you ship to other states (Seattle, WA)?

Thanks!

Perhaps Maryland or DC?

First round of drop offs last week, shipments going out Monday. Still plenty left. I know I have to finalize with a few of you.

I realized the list didn’t display Magnums properly, here’s a list of available mags with adjusted pricing if anyone wants to put together an all-magnum order.

1x 2012 Domaine Jamet Côte-Rôtie Syrah (1.5L) $315
1x 2012 Philippe Pacalet Gevrey-Chambertin 1er Cru Bel-Air Pinot Noir (1.5L) $300
1x 1990 Joh. Jos. Prüm Wehlener Sonnenuhr Riesling Auslese Mosel Saar Ruwer (1.5L) $275
2x 2012 Ultramarine Blanc de Blancs Heintz Vineyard Sonoma Coast Chardonnay (1.5L) $375
2x 2012 Ultramarine Blanc de Noirs Heintz Vineyard Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir more (1.5L) $375

PM sent

Hey Todd,

Sent a note awhile back, let me know if you never got it.

PM sent

PM sent

FYI your 05 clos Des lambrays is marked stupid cheap. Please don’t sell it that cheap.

Pretty sure it is not the Clos

Is this still happening? Never heard back from a few PM’s back to December