Aubert Allocation Available

Muy wife and I each have our own allocation and ordered everything we wanted off of my alllocation. If you are interested in the other allocation (it is normally 60+ bottles)_ pm me. You should be able to order using the login creds yourself which I will then change after. 12 bottle minimum purchase.

Happy New Year!

This is a friendly reminder that you will have priority access to our Spring 2020 wine allocations on Thursday, January 9th at 9:00 am PST. You may access all allocations, tasting notes and ordering information at that time. An auto-login link will be provided via email, which is the quickest and easiest way to access your allocation. This release is for our 2018 Single Vineyard Chardonnays.

All reviews of the Single Vineyard wines have been published in the Press section of our website. Below we have provided abbreviated reviews from the October 2019 Issue of Robert Parker’s Wine Advocate:

2018 Powder House Estate Chardonnay 96 - 99 Points
2018 Lauren Estate Chardonnay 98 - 100 Points
2018 UV-SL Vineyard Chardonnay 96 - 98+ Points
2018 Eastside Vineyard Chardonnay 97 - 99+ Points
2018 CIX Estate Chardonnay 97 - 99 Points
2018 Larry Hyde & Sons Chardonnay 97 - 99 Points
2018 Sugar Shack Estate Chardonnay 97 - 99 Points

Please note, starting on Tuesday, January 14th all allocations are reserved on a first come, first served basis. If you will be unavailable during the release and need to make special arrangements, please contact us at 707.942.4333.

We appreciate and thank you for your interest in our wines.