LTB 2017 - Screaming EAgle & No Scarecrow this vintage

Dear Wine Lovers,

Thank you for all of the kind offers!
Our international clients who ask us to acquire Scarecrow, are wholesalers, importers
and brokers or Trading Co’s. And their clients appear to have no interest in the 2017 vintage.
We hope we have not caused anyone any problem that we have been purchasing from these
past years - however, we actually have 6 unsold cases of the 2016, and 1 unsold case of the 2015.

I really do not want to be in the business of brokering this wine.
Thank you for thinking of us.

Please do not try to complete the transaction via this site -
Please write to us via our emails, Erika@Williamgladstoneimports.com
or William@williamgladstoneimports.com

Aloha from Hawaii on a very hazy day…
William

[rofl.gif]

What’s your point ?

“Ask around, we make the transaction easy,
no delay, no hassle,”

What is that famous line?

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

He did for me-as others have stated the same in the Feedback section.

Have Have used William previously no issues everything was smooth and easy

I have never sold to William, but I have purchased from him and he is a pleasure to deal with. The transaction was flawless.

thank you for your support and kindness,
William

that is really thoughtful of you to share,
and appreciated.

i have been dealing with william for several years and i have nothing but positive opinions…he is straight forward and honest man. also his staff are great to work with as well…

I really appreciate your kind words…

I can’t imagine an easier transaction than William provides. I’m a fan!

This is so kind, I can’t thank you enough for the kind words…

This means a lot to me
William

Another positive experience here. I’ve dealt with William and his staff over the past few years. Easy experience and great communication!

All positive experiences with William and his team. Very professional and a pleasure to deal with.

I will pile on and add that Willam and his team have been incredibly easy to work with.

I am genuinely touched, because I know how stressed I am and although I wish to be thoughtful
we joke of my New York or gruff manner lacking the gentile way of say the British…
I am very proud of my staff and need to convey all of this positive feedback
and thank you so very much…

I am genuinely touched, because I know how stressed I am and although I wish to be thoughtful
we joke of my New York or gruff manner lacking the gentile way of say the British…
I am very proud of my staff and need to convey all of this positive feedback
and thank you so very much…

I sold my share of 16 Scarecrows to William Gladstone and got nothing negative to say about this great company. Quick, easy, and very professional.