18 btl lot aged Cayuse: Big Price Reduction !

Have tons of domestic wines and too little Burgs and Northern Rhones. Therefore repositioning the cellar a little to make room and free up funds. Here is a nice 18 bottle lot of aged Cayuse all purchased on release and stored in temp controlled 54 degree cellar.

2008 Cailloux x 3
2008 Edith Rose’ x 3
2009 Edith Rose’ x 3
2009 God Only Knows Grenache x 3
2010 God Only knows Grenache x 3
2010 Cailloux x 3

$1285 for the 18 bottle lot you, provide shipping label, or will ship the 18 bottles for $65 flat ground shipping fee anywhere in the 48 states. Usual board rules apply. Plenty of board references, Paypal preferred. PM if interested [cheers.gif]****Now: Only $1195, plus shipping

Now… Only $1195 for the 18 btls, plus shipping

Would you drop the rosé? Are you interested in a Burgundy/Rhône trade?

Sure I can drop the Rose’ but if the intent is to lower the price sadly I cannot go lower on the 12 remaining bottles. The reason I lowered the price is NOBODY WANTS THE ROSE’S,{ Nor Do I ! }

The package price represents significantly lower than either WS pro OR auction hammer pricing for the 12 bottles that folks do want. It is amazing in my opinion that these have not sold and the crazy thing is that every single person has stated they do not want the Rose’s. Yeah I get it folks !!

It seems like folks are not seeing the forest through the trees here.

Quite simply if somebody knows any place can buy Aged Cayuse Syrah such as the Cailloux, which would comprise HALF of the 12 bottle package folks want,for less than a Benjamin, please let me know, as I can find no place !!

I am not going to lose money or break even, on all of these wines that I have stored perfectly since release. If this lot does not sell within 3 days from now I will pull listing here, and sell at a big auction house ! [cheers.gif]

So I am not interested as, like Jonathan, I have more than enough Cayuse in my cellar. BUT, I would echo what he says above – this is a great price for some great wines with some good age on them. I don’t think you can find aged Cailloux or GOK for less than 100 anywhere – and if you leave out the Rose’s, that is what he is offering. The Rose’s are just bonus. To be honest I would be curious to see how the Rose’s have aged. I have always liked the Edith Rose’s, though I am not sure if they age well or not. Would be curious to hear if they do.

I’ll take all of them.

Send me the wines and I’ll send you a check!!!

Donn

Please respond, or is this offering trolling, nonexistent or?

Whoa…that’s no bueno.