Ft: 10yr orvw ISO: 2010 gonon VV

Ft: 10yr orvw ISO: 2010 gonon VV

Each cover our own shipping.

Pm or email

[shock.gif]

Can you please spell out the abbreviations/rules of the game?

Icymi, Old rip van winkle imho fwiw

An interesting trade. Lots of orvw available for sale, G.VV, none for sale.

Yes, anyone sitting on 2010 Gonon VV would have to be pretty stupid to make this trade.

We see lots of trades and sales and offers that sway one way or another. These comments don’t seem appropriate nor kind. I thought there were rules against such. If I had one, I’d trade it just to oppose this thread and the comments. I hope you got one buddy

If “availability” was the only qualifier opposed to actual value.

let’s assume someone bought 10 gonon vv on release at $128 (price i paid), someone else bought 10 orvw on release at $140 (price I paid). Aftermarket value of 10orvw is around $400 before shipping and 2010 vv doesn’t have an after market value since no one has put it up for auction yet. But if you look at 2006/2007/2009 VV that was on wine bid in late 2019 (that they removed from the site as it didn’t sell), it sat around $420-450 before seller fees.

So if someone didn’t want to go through the hassle of selling their gonon vv and really wanted a bottle of orvw… they could just do the trade. Not every trade is exactly valued down to the cent.

Yet another case of bliteotb.
beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder

Fu, just gift me the G.VV.

I need it. See you in a month, bring it.

Pretty big talk for a guy who doesn’t drink or post about wine at this price point.