Selling off 2001 Chateau d’Yquem (750ml) $575

I was able to get a nice collection of 2001 Chateau d’Yquem (750) recently, stored properly from a private collection. Some of my friends were meant to split the cost but a couple backed out after we bought them:(

They are stored in a private facility but I’m looking to sell some of the bottles and want to know any interest. I have 8 bottles of 2001 Chateau d’Yquem I’d like to sell and just get my money back for those. Three have a slightly protruding cork and the other five are otherwise flawless. I can provide more info and pictures.

Prices are:

3 of 2001 Chateau d’Yquem (slightly protruding cork) - $525

5 of 2001 Chateau d’Yquem (no issues) - $575

Post on here or send me a message if you are interested.

Pm sent

Bump with updated numbers

Bump again with updated confirmed numbers

Bump update again down to four remaining

Morning everyone,

Hope all of you are staying safe and your wine tasting is only minimally impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic. This is an update on my 2001 Yquem offering. I’m originally from Canada but live in Niagara Falls NY, I came home to Toronto to be with my family months ago when borders were closing. I was meant to drive to pick up my Yquem from Zachy’s in White Plains back in March when NY was exploding with cases. But because of the warnings I did not drive across the state to pick up right away.

Then I went back to Canada for family shortly after and am still waiting for the border to be reopened for non essential travel. Thus I’m still waiting to be able to get back to Niagara Falls and ultimately to pick up my Yquem at the wine storage facility in White Plains.

When I’m able to cross the border to pick up and ship my Yquem I will check again with everyone who requested a bottle or two. The silver lining is that I wouldn’t want to ship wine in the summer anyways but I’m hoping the border opens in the fall so I can update and send the wine soon after.

Thank you again for understanding and may your glasses stay full and your wine stay well-preserved​:hugs: :wine_glass:

pm sent