Sandrone 2015s US LOW

eMail me at tom@winesolutions.com with your order OR GO HERE: Sandrone 2015 Barolos - US Low

2015 Sandrone Barolo Le Vigne $99.99 x 22
95 Parker
95 Vinous

Vinous: The 2015 Barolo Le Vigne is a wine of pure and extreme grace. Silky and nuanced on the palate, with tremendous character, the 2015 is all class. Rose petal, mint and sweet red berry fruit are laced together in this super-expressive Barolo. Medium in body, with radiant fruit and brisk tannins, the 2015 Le Vigne is a terrific example of the vintage at its best. Today, the 2015 is decidedly reticent. I have seen Le Vigne open up with time in bottle. I imagine that will be the case here as well, although the wine is quite closed down at this stage. Vineyard sources are Baudana, Villero, Vignane and Merli.

2015 Sandrone Barolo Aleste (“Cannubi Boschis”) $109.99 x 8
96 Vinous
95 Parker

Vinous: Sandrone’s 2015 Barolo Aleste is a total stunner. Succulent dark cherry, plum, mocha, lavender and spice are all beautifully framed by ripe, silky tannins. Creamy, resonant and super-expressive, the 2015 Aleste hits all the right notes. Next to Le Vigne, Aleste is more typical of what readers might expect from a warm year. It is a gorgeous Barolo from the Sandrone family.