16’ Harlan estate

Bought a three pack and just received them this year, was splitting this with three friends and they have bailed now. I don’t have need for more than one, selling $900. Located in San Francisco.

Bump

Bummer your friends bailed. Just curious I assume that’s the release price now? Last I bought was 2013 and it had just gone up from $750 to $800 and then they dropped me from the list when I didn’t buy the next year.

Yup, that’s about retail now, I think it was something like $940 with tax. Not great that they bailed and it’s too expensive for me to want more than one.

If you can’t find a buyer directly, I expect you can auction the few bottles locally through K&L. There is one for sale now so you could follow that and see what it sells for. It has three bidders so far. If you shop there you could take credit and avoid the seller’s premium.

Still friends with them ?

16’ Harlan was $800 a bottle. I bought a 3 pack for a friend and am courtesy storing them for a while. They bumped the price to $900 for the last release.

I looked up the invoice $2,550 for the three pack so $850 a bottle. Total charge was $2,774

I think this is what I’m doing with it. I spend a lot at K&L so I can just trade this into other things.

Yes, it was money spent a long time ago and it’s a terrible time. With everything going on they are caterers and have had every single event cancel for the entire year, I understand that they’re going through a very rough time.

Gotcha . Hope all goes ok for all involved .

Had to double check, you are correct. $2774 was the charge.