Final 2 days - Ends Sunday- EMH 2018 Black Cat Pre-release Offer - 20% Off!!!

I will be bottling the 2018 Classic and Special Selection Black Cats in a few weeks. Shipping will be in the Fall as weather permits. All prices include shipping!

2018 Black Cat Cabernet Classic - $80/bottle until May 31st (goes to $100 June 1st)
From our small tasting panel: Aromatics of dark fruit, spiced cherry, and graphite, all following through to the palate. Toasty oak and a bit of spice supported by bold tannins and bright acidity. A complex wine that is bold, ending with a long finish. 35 cases available.

2018 Black Cat Cabernet Special Selection - $100/bottle until May 31st (goes to $125 June 1st)
***From our small tasting panel: Aromatics of sweet cherry and blackberry, backed by floral notes and light, warm baking spice. Aromatics follow nicely to the palate, resulting in an elegant and lush mouthfeel, showcasing velvety tannins balanced by excellent acidity. Finish is long and lingering.
*** 15 cases available.

Order at www.EMHVineyards.com on the order page. Any questions or issues, ask here or email me at merrill@emhvineyards.com.

One more week at the reduced pre-release price. Thanks to all who have ordered.

Trust me, I know who it is.

Thanks, everyone, for your orders. For those of you on the fence, there are 5 days left. I would liken the Special Selection most to the 2009, which is my favorite wine EMH has produced.

Pre-release pricing ends May 31.