FS: Cellar Clearance (West LA) updated 7/16

Looking to move back to the U.K., and given that transatlantic wine transport isn’t all that convenient, I’ve decided to offload my collection to rebuy on the other side.

Storage has been in a temperature/humidity controlled wine cabinet since my acquisition.

My 334 bottle wine cabinet will be for sale in due course, please PM me if you are interested. It has an almost new cellarpro cooling unit.

Prices are per bottle. Happy to listen to reasonable offers for bulk quantities. I am based in West LA and happy to meet up anywhere upto 20 miles free of charge for $100+ purchases. Can do upto 100 miles of driving for big enough purchases but would rather discuss before agreeing.

I can ship in CA with ease via GSO. Elsewhere to be discussed. At buyer’s risk and you must provide a shipping label.

France

2018 Clos de Roilette Fleurie Cuvee Tardive MAGNUM x2 $50ea NOW 40 sold pending payment

2012 Veuve Fourny Les Monts De Vertus Blanc De Blancs x1 - $50 NOW 35 sold pending payment
NV Jacques Lassaigne “Le Cotet” Extra Brut BdB x1 - $60 NOW 40 sold pending payment
2012 Jean Milan Terres de Noel Grand Cru Blanc de Blancs (Oger) x1 $50 NOW 40 sold pending payment
NV Benoit Dehu Initiation (R15) x1 $60 NOW 50 sold pending payment
2012 Gimonnet Cramant Grand Cru Special Club x1 - $100 sold pending payment
2012 Gimonnet Chouilly Grand Cru Special Club x1 - $100 sold pending payment
NV Vouette et Sorbee Fidele x4 - $50 sold pending payment

California

2016 TOP “I” (Red Rhone/GSM blend, extremely limited) x1 - $100 NOW 80
2013 Beaulieu Tapestry Reserve x1 - $35 NOW 30 sold pending payment
2000 Dominus Estate Napanook x1 - $50 sold
2017 Fine Disregard Lost Row Syrah x2 - $25 NOW 20
2016 Patricia Green Cellars Marine Sedimentary Pinoit Noir x2 - $35 sold pending payment
2017 Carlisle Sonoma County Syrah x2 - $20 sold pending payment

This is the all the stuff that I know is too young to smash through this summer or I know I don’t want. I will add more as time goes on and we do/do not drink other bottles.

Edited to reflect price lowering and stock changes.

Edited for additions and removing sold.

I can ship now - I have 12btls worth of poly carriers and some ice packs. At buyer’s risk and you must provide a shipping label.

I sent a PM yesterday.

Edited for additions (champagne, bojo) and removing sold.

Some more wines added and others reduced in price.

I really need these gone now so happy to listen to a bulk offer.

Wine Cabinet also needs to go, would accept $1000 which is a big discount on the cooling unit alone which is only a year old. Cheapest cabinet of this size and quality in the country for sure.

Julian,
Could you say something about the cabinet and maybe supply a picture? That might help to move it. Price sounds amazing though!

I will add some more detail in the morning, Peter. Thanks for the nudge.

Sorry to put a dull tone on this thread but I desperately need to shift this wine as my father is in the last stages of life and I need to get back to the UK very badly. I will entertain basically any offer for the lot or parts of it, nothing could possibly come across rude right now so feel free to let loose.

If the Roilette falls through, let me know.

Sorry to hear about your family member being ill. Little confused by your inventory, Is there anything available?

All gone, back in the UK now. Thanks all.

Julian, glad you’re safe and hope you’re able to spend good time with your family. Best wishes.