SOLD - 6 Vintages of Scarecrow

Helping my best friend locally out. He’s been on Scarecrow list since the beginning. All wines are single owner, were purchased winery direct, barely moved and stored in a temperature controlled wine cellar the entire time. Ive had many vintages of Scarecrow and other CA Cults with him over the years. I drink with him every Friday and can vouch for how well these have been cared for.

Prices are all below W-S low. We know the W-S low sellers personally with lowest advertised W-S prices on some of these. Lets just say given the choice, Id pay a lot more for these than from those sources. Retirement came a couple years sooner than expected for my friend. He’s considering clearing out his Scarecrow collection to replace with more retirement friendly everyday drinkers. Not looking for trades, he is also minority partner in a wine shop and has a substantial cellar of other gems so he’s got his other needs covered.

2012 Scarecrow - WA (98) $550 One bottle
2013 Scarecrow - WA (100) $640 Two bottles
2014 Scarecrow - WA (100) $585 Two bottles
2015 Scarecrow - WA (99) $530 Five bottles
2016 Scarecrow - WA (100) $600 Two bottles
2017 Scarecrow - WA (97) $520 Two bottles

All prices are plus your label / pay for shipping. Title transfers when dropped off for shipment. Given time of year, happy to hold for shipping until an acceptable shipping window. Can also meet local SoCal buyers. PM with requests/questions

Would take $7500 for the whole lot

Bump

PM sent

Got it but had just sold it