WTB a bottle or two of Foillard 3.14

Hello Gents,

As someone who in the past two years or so has been bitten by the Beaujolais bug, I’d love to give a Foillard 3.14 a try. Can never seem to find it anywhere online, and when I do, the shop doesn’t ship! If you have a bottle or two that you don’t mind parting with, I’d be forever grateful :slight_smile:

Cheers!

Envoyer just offered the 16

Discovery wines, which is a solid retailer in NYC, has the 2017 available for $100. Based on my experiences with prior vintages, the wine fully justifies the price tag, as it is equivalent in quality to a good premier cru burg. I purchased the 2015 Athanor for around $90 or $95. The days of sourcing this for around $50 are gone forever I’m afraid. Too good and too rare. The 2014 has recently traded at auction, when it comes up, for around $120.

I’m on Envoyer’s list, not sure how I missed the offer!

Discovery was one of the shops that I found that has some but they won’t ship to Washington, unfortunately. Thanks for the tip, tho.

I have a couple. Not really interested to sell, but you can have a 150ml woozy of it if you just want to try it. Love Foillard.