Domaine Romanee Conti

I have decided to reduce some of the wine cellar. I have the following wines for sale.

1991 DRC La Tache: Purchased the wine from the Lodge dining room in Sun Valley in 2004. They purchased it directly from their distributor. The wine has been stored in my Temp/humidity controlled wine cellar since. I have had two of the three bottles I purchased. They have been excellent. Auction $6800. One bottle on wine searcher at $5000. $6300 is my price. Provenance.

1998 DRC Richebourg: (Three Bottles) Purchased on release from Brown Derby wines in 2007. Came from a 6 pack with consecutive numbers. Stored in my temp/humidity controlled cellar since. Current wine searcher $4500 low for one bottle available. $4500

2000 DRC Richebourg: (1 bottle) Bought from America’s wine shop in New York. 2006. $3200

2000 DRC La Tache (1 bottle). Bought in 2004 from Premier Cru. Stored in my temp/humidity controlled wine cellar. $4200.
Shipping at owners cost and risk.

I would inquire about the selection at about 30% cheaper. Just FYI from a frequent DRC buyer.

Tim,
The auction claim for La Tache 1991 is really misleading. It did indeed trade for $6800 in January. The wine was sold in Europe in owc, which tend to command a serious premium. Generally prices for individual bottles in the last year range from a low of $2900 to around $4800 and the last one was $3000. (WMJ)

While we should not really be discussing price, I think this was a little egregious.

HDH in April had a 4 pack that sold for 17k pre-vig