FS: French Burgs and Rhones, Marcassin, Dominus

Would prefer a local sale in the MD/DC/VA area or i can coordinate a transfer via Domaine.

(7) 13 Marcassin Estate pinot $185/ea 5 left
(4) 14 Marcassin Estate chard sold
(6) 17 Mongeard Mugneret Echezeaux 375ml Sold
(4) 16 Mongeard Mugneret Clos Vougeot $140/ea
(2) 16 Mongeard Mugneret Richebourg $400/ea
(3) 16 Grivot Echezeaux $350/ea
(4) 16 Grivot Clos Vougeot $250/ea
(7) 17 Dauvissat chablis $65/ea
(4) 18 Dauvissat chablis $60/ea
(3) 14 Fevre Les Clos 1.5L $225/ea SOLD
(8) 17 AP Villaine Mercurey Montots $40/ea
(2) 15 Allemand Reynaud Cornas SOLD
(1) 16 Allemand Reynaud Cornas SOLD
(4) 14 Cristian Moreau Les Clos Hospice $135/ea 3 left
(3) 17 Drouhin Grands Echezeaux $400/ea
(2) 17 Drouhin Musigny $850/ea
(4) 13 Dominus $275/ea SOLD
(2) 16 Thibault Liger Belair Richebourg $550/ea

[popcorn.gif]

Justin
Potentially interested in two of the 16 Drouhin Echezeaux possibly all 3 as well as 2 of the16 Grivot Echezeaux and 1 of the Grivot Clos Vougeotand and possibly 4 of the 2017 Mongeard Mugneret Echezeaux half bottles.

These are the bottlee that i think sound good to start building my Burgundy Collection

Have plenty of mid level and a dozen or Grand Crus mostly purchased from Lyle Fass but would love to add some of these well established Classic Producers IF you can make an agressive deal. If not no worries as i am confident there will he plenty of bargains when the effects of the recession become worse. Have plenty of references, and have arranged almost all the Hartford area offlines in the last 3 years. Pm me if you wish to make me an attractive offer. Shoot me your very lowest mumber via pm and i will say yes or no. Will sell a few of my stocks which have done well to have funda if the number sounds good and would have funds paypaled to you by this ooming Friday. Thanx and look forward to hearing from you !!!

Wow Dennis
You are surprised that super expensive high end wines arent selling in a heartbest esp considering he is not giving them away. I am serioudsly intereted and yes i am unemployed like the 47 million others with our messed up economy and Covid Crisis but have funds in savings. Expected the recession for a long time so been squorreling money away. Many were not that smart sadly.

These are my aggressive prices and the ones you’re looking at are at wholesale. Not sure any recession is going to affect pricing given the last recession didn’t especially vintages such as 15 and 16. We’re not talking about BDX here…lol. These are just bottles I have more than a 6pk of and not looking to fire sale. Just throwing them out there below market in case people are hunting.

I will take 2 2016 Mongeard Richebourgs and 2 of the 2016 Grivot Echezeaux wines , if you can throw in shipping on your dime.That isnt asking too much as you live in Md if i am correct and i am in Ct. Regular ground shipping is ok as long as we can find a 2 day spread where temps are below 80 degreees and you ship in styrofoam. Cross country i will not do this time of year but if we time it right can likely find a window of moderate temps between Md and Ct.

That’s fine. I’ll shoot you a PM.

Put the bottles Sirot requested back up for grabs. Nothing other than my desire to ensure clean transactions.

Hmm…what happened there?

[snort.gif] [snort.gif] [snort.gif] [snort.gif] [snort.gif]

What happened?

“Put the bottles Sirot requested back up for grabs. Nothing other than my desire to ensure clean transactions.”

Smart/intelligent decision!

PS: J. Sirot, and/or N. Sirot, (whatever name you’re using now), I have many of these wines available, now!

Let’s make a deal!

Thanks!

List updated