Champagne for Harness Racing Fans

VDLT Wine has partnered with the Hambletonian Society and Champagne Nicolas Maillart to offer an exciting opportunity to Trotters aficionados. We are selling a special edition Champagne for $46/bottle with free shipping on orders of at least $150. The non-profit Hambletonian Society benefits from the sales.

The Champagne, which is Maillart’s NV Brut, is excellent and critically acclaimed. The bottle is a wonderful collectors item, featuring the image of last year’s Hambletonian Stakes winner, Forbidden Trade.

Click here for more information or to order

Where’s Manzi?

BTW, this is scheduled to be poured at the bars and restaurants of the Meadowlands for the Hambo Stakes in early August and will be in the winner’s circle. Probably the same for other races around the country. Let’s just hope attendance will be possible.

Tough year to try to do this, but I appreciate the effort and the idea. You should think about getting some sort of ZOOM Meeting/drinking/watching the races that day. I think you could do well. But time is running out. If there is anything I can do to help, let me know.