Want to Trade (DONE)

I’ve got the following bottles below. I’d like to either sell or trade them. Trade is preferable if we can come to an agreement. I’d be most interested in Old World Syrah. I’d rather trade for 1-2 bottles of something that’s a big step up in quality. Please PM any offers.

1x 2012 Gonon St. Joseph
1x 2013 Gonon St. Joseph
3x 2015 Gonon St. Joseph

What metric do you want to use for value to establish trades?

I think in trading using the original price paid is one of the fairest ways to trade things so long as both people are trading wines that have increased in value. I am also willing to trade at a loss from today’s current value if what you’re offering is something I’m really interested in. If you don’t have something I am interested in trading for, I’m also willing to consider some wines you can buy & have shipped to me for a trade that I would be happy with as well. Do you have a CT that I can look at to see what you might be willing to trade?

This is not necessarily a firm offer as I am trying to understand the parameters of your trade “metric”, but would you consider a 2012 Allemand Chaillot and Reynard an equitable trade for the five bottles?

I would. Yes. Assuming some basic requirements are covered. I’d want to know what store they were bought from and how they were stored…but assuming there is reasonable proof they were bought from a store that cares about provenance & storage, as well as they were stored well that does seem fair to me.

Trade Is now just awaiting fall & cooler shipping seasons.

does allemand even go to stores that don’t store properly?