Full Cellar Sale (no Burgs) mainly Napa and Bordeaux

I have only purchased from the forum but never sold. I am about to transfer 75% my cellar to Zachys/KL/Winebid/etc (still deciding on best option) but wanted to give this forum an opportunity to buy if interested.

My cellar consists mainly of mid (2000) to current Bordeaux and 2010 to current Napa. My wines are stored in an offsite professional wine storage facility.

A few items to note:

1. I will not pay for shipping
  2. There needs to be a minimum order, say 6-12 bottles or it would be too time consuming.
  3. Unfortunately unless you live in AZ or want to pay for refrigerated transport I would suggest waiting until November for shipment but will follow your directive.
  4. There are about 2,000 bottles so please be patient as I will do my best to respond to the order received.
  5. I can send a cellar tracker type export if requested or just ask for wineries that would be of interest
  6. No screaming, scarecrow, Harlan (or any of his properties) , Macdonald, Lafleur, Le Pin, Petrus, Latour
  7. Do have Haut Brion, Margaux, Mouton, Cheval, vieux chateau certan, pichon, etc etc and Napa Abreu, Eisele/Araujo, Pott, Vice Versa, Dana Estates, Colgin, insignia, Grange (mid 90s), verite, etc
  8. Mostly 750 with a handful of 375, Mags or bigger
  9. Champagne limited but some Gems 1995 Krug, 2002 & 2000 Dom P2)
  10. Not fire selling, the wines are fairly priced.

If this is not of interest, no problem but thought the savings from fees would be valuable.

Pmed

PM sent

PM sent

Please forward Bordeaux list. Cheers.

Thank you for all of the inquires. Since there are close to fifty, I will take a bit of time getting back to everyone. Thank you for your patience.

Sent a PM a few days ago, no response yet. Ryan, are you still selling some of your wine?

Interested in - can I see the list?