ISO: Bourbon, Rye, & Rum: BTAC, VW, OF, Bookers, OKI, EHT, 4R, KoK, Willett, Foursquare, Caroni, etc

Looking to pick up some more bourbons, ryes, and rums. If you have any extra, please let me know. Here are a few of the many I’m looking to a few bottles of:

Buffalo Trace Antique Collection BTAC: William Larue Weller, George T Stagg, Thomas H Handy, Eagle Rare 17, Sazerac 18
Van Winkle: Old Rip Van Winkle 10, Van Winkle 12 Year, Van Winkle Family Reserve 13 Rye, Pappy Van Winkle 15, Pappy Van Winkle 20, Pappy Van Winkle 23
Old Forester Birthday Bourbon, Old Forester Presidential Select
EHT Four Grain, Amaranth Grain of the Gods, Seasoned Wood, Cured Wood, Warehouse C Tornado Surviving, Sour Mash, Barrel Proof
Bookers 10th, 25th, 30th Anniversaries. Any Bookers with brown wax. Bookers Rye. Bookers Center Cut (2015-03), Bookers Big Man Small Batch (2015-01). Any older unnamed batches.
OKI 8, 10, 12, Antique, Quad, Sherry, and store picks
Michter’s 20, 25. Also looking for Michter’s 10 with Batch No.14 and below (on neck tag)
Four Roses Limited Edition, Al Young, Elliott’s Select, Secretariat, etc. Also looking for store picks with gold neck (not the leather neck).
King of Kentucky
Foursquare Destino (70th and regular), Zinfandel Cask, Port Cask, Triptych, Patrimonio, Plenipotenziario, Principia, 1998, 2006

Probably plenty of others too. Thanks folks!

PM Sent

Thanks Justin, I appreciate it. Returning your PM now.

Still interested?

Yes, please let me know what you have. Feel free to PM or email if that works better for you. Thank you!

Gabe

Still looking for more bottles. Would like to get some others as well, like the recently released Old Forester 150th Anniversary.

Thanks!

Still looking, especially for the new 2020 BTAC release. Thank you.

Bump, would love to get some Pappy Van Winkle 20, 23, and others. Thanks!

My brother has a 20 year from last years release, I can check to see if he’s willing to let it go.

Thanks Alex, I appreciate it very much.

Gabe

Bump, looking for more bourbon. Thank you!

G Lam I have all of those bourbons. Still interested in buying any?

Blanton’s ??? I have orginal , green , straight ,gold

Yes, going to PM you now, thank you.

Thank you, but I do have all I can drink of those. I appreciate it.