Time to pimp out the holiday wine

Yep, Halloween is over and Turkey day is around the corner. I have already heard the Christmas music on the airwaves. And you know what? If you can’t beat them, join them.

The Noel vineyard is located at about 650’ facing west on the Chehalem Mountains. They planted it to 113, 114, 115, 667, 777, Pommard and Wadenswil about a decade ago. It is all Jory soil (volcanic), and it is beautiful. And it is tiny at less than 3 acres…

The offer is for a sixer. Retails at $50, but until these 24 six packs are gone the price is $215, including shipping to the Lower 48.

Message me and please include a shipping address as well as your email and I will start hustling boxes the week of November 16th.

Some of you like reviews:

2017 Biggio Hamina Pinot Noir Noel Vineyard
Limpid ruby-red. An expansive, spice-accented bouquet evokes fresh red/blue fruits, vanilla and cola. A floral note builds as the wine stretches out. Sweet and seamless in the mouth, the Noel Vineyard shows very good depth and sharp delineation to its raspberry, boysenberry and cherry flavors. A hint of smokiness emerges on a very long, penetrating finish that’s framed by smooth, even tannins. Made with 50% whole clusters.

– Josh Raynolds 94 Drinking window 2022 - 2031 $50.00 Aug 2020

$400 for a case. Thanks.