Sabelli-Frisch Xmas offer!

Crosspost.

This has been a tough year for everyone and certainly for many wineries. Sales trickled down to almost nothing during the summer months as expected, but there’s been an uptick again now that colder temps are here. I want to thank everyone and all of you who have continued to be curious about these wines - me and my family are immensely grateful! Could not have done this at all without you guys and WB! flirtysmile [cheers.gif]

I’m now introducing this years last two Thanksgiving/Christmas deals that will run up until Xmas day. The two deals and packages are sized to be “gift friendly” (and I’m of course more than happy to include a handwritten note from you if it is intended as a gift - just email what you want it to say!). I wish I had a new wine to include in these offerings, but my (bone dry, of course [wink.gif] ) Riesling is scheduled for a Dec bottling and will probably need a little bit of time to get over whatever shock it might encounter, so I think it’s best to save that one for any later offers (hint - Berserkerday, maybe?). It also reflects that I’m getting a bit low on some of the stock, so the case deal is gone for now and the Marsanne is limited to one for each package. Here are the new offers:

3-PACK ONE-OF-EACH XMAS SPECIAL: 1xMission, 1xAlicante Bouschet, 1x Marsanne
6-PACK MOSTLY RED XMAS SPECIAL: 3xMission, 2xAlicante, 1xMarsanne

You can access all the deals via this multilink: @sabellifrisch | Linktree

I also want to shamelessly mention again that all of these wines are 90pts or higher (if you put any credence in points). Wine Spectator gave the Mission 91pts - as far as I know the highest score for a Mission. John Gilman gave it 92pts. He also gave the Marsanne 90pts and the Alicante 91+pts.

Thanks again!

1 Like

Easy decision… just ordered 2 6-packs!!

Thanks - took the opportunity to restock!

Are these the same wines/vintages from the Berserker Day offer? I loved the Mission.

Glad to get some more. Bought a mixed pack on Berserker Day. Pleased to increase my inventory of these very intriguing, very Californian wines.

Haha, thanks Bud!

These are the same as BD beginning of year.

So glad I saw this. I recently discovered your wines and wanted to stock up for Christmas. Thanks for the super generous offer!

Opened an Alicante this evening. 2-hour decant, just delightful with Korean BBQ. Bright, blackcurrant and briar. Happy to be getting more.

Any chance you will add Iowa to your list of “ship to” states?

My first time trying these, in for a 6 pack!

Thank you for the special offer! Jumped in for a 6-pk. Excited to support and try these for the first time.

Thanks to all! Will check on Iowa with my compliance person.

I haven’t bought a six pack of anything from California in a dozen years. California is currently 1.8% of my cellar. So why am I buying? It’s clear that Adam has the passion, and from what I’ve seen on WB, he’s got a good, positive attitude, as well. I’m happy to support, and genuinely look forward to trying them. In for a sixer. Thank you, Adam.

Order in for a 6-pack. Looking forward to trying these. Thank you Adam for the offer!

Thanks Tim, Albert! They go out today!

Happy to support a local.

Order in for the 6-pack! Any chance of getting any Flame Tokay? Would love to try at some point!

Adam announced previously that the Flame Tokay sold out several months ago. Hopefully it will be back next year as it was delicious.

I finally have officially opened all the wines I received from Berserker Day this year…every single one was fantastic! I will be ordering this Xmas special because they are so good and I am super excited to hear about the great reviews, as it is well deserved! Looking forward to this years offerings for BD 2021!

I would love to place an order, but it doesn’t look like you ship to OH. : (