Biggio Hamina Cellars 2017 Holmes Gap vineyard Pinot noir

I have two cases of this left. $420 each, includes shipping. They are delicious. All Pommard on marine sedimentary soils, and neutral oak.

Some of you like reviews:

2017 Biggio Hamina Pinot Noir Holmes Gap Vineyard
Deep, brilliant red. A highly complex bouquet evokes red berry preserves and cherry, along with sexy Asian spice, potpourri and smoky mineral accents. Shows impressively sharp delineation on the palate, offering intense, spice-tinged red fruit, blood orange, rose pastille and spicecake flavors that deepen slowly through the midpalate. Finishes extremely long and pure, with fine-grained tannins framing lingering raspberry, allspice and floral notes. 100% whole clusters.

– Josh Raynolds 94 Drinking window-2022 - 2030 $50.00 Aug 2020

Can I get 6?

Yes, $220. Thanks!

I have one sixer left, and am shipping tomorrow.

This offer is over.

I can offer the Johnson Ridge vineyard PN from the Eola-Amity Hills AVA at the same price though. Thanks.

Some of you like reviews:

2017 Biggio Hamina Pinot Noir Johnson Ridge Vineyard
Vivid garnet. Highly perfumed red fruit, potpourri, incense and a hint of succulent herbs on the assertively perfumed nose, which is lifted by a vibrant mineral quality. Silky and energetic on the palate, offering alluringly sweet, spice-tinged cherry and raspberry liqueur and rose pastille flavors and a hint of five-spice powder. Becomes deeper with air, with no loss of urgency, and finishes with firm, spicy thrust, well-knit tannins and a floral pastille note that lingers with strong tenacity. 100% whole clusters.

– Josh Raynolds 94 Drinking window-2022 - 2030 $50.00 Aug 2020